Thanks Cefiro SF@323@ for the words!!

KoseiWish

(edited)

As per title [furious] [furious]

At the famous carpark of Tampines st23 201e...

Was about to move out of the lot came one Altis passing through so car was out around 1 ft...

stop and wait...came another car cefiro SF@323@ stop in front of me blocking my way...

so thought just wait ...carpark clear...young lady driver with white glove and a young guy passenger beside her chatting still dont move..

Patience still instore thought I can wait...came three young guy from McDonald aboard the car...

Ok she waiting for them in my mind...now coming to around 5/10 minutes burning my petrol...

Flashes a few times my headlight...was shock to see the front passenger guy show all sorts hands movement...

Wind down my window...his words come out landed to my ears and my wifey/kids onboard for being patience 'BELAKANG PUSING'....(#@#@##@why rushing cannot wait is it to come out).... [bounce1]

So shock fed up came out and call him out but he just open his door say "wait la wait la"...

told him don scold me for waiting and waste my petrol...(raising my voice I admit on this)

lady driver say something like ' your car out of lot and dangerous how if I hit you just now'

more confusing for being the wrong/bad person and not the patience one....aarrggh..

Wife and kids call me out to just dont go on...

told them they were caught on video...the guy say you take the car number and do what you want...

So now is writing as he request for...

Time at 2145hrs today...

Do criticise me

Thanks for reading... [thumbsup]

Edited by KoseiWish
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Your tolerance level is pretty high... [thumbsup]

Not all Cefiro drivers are like this... Tomo gg to collect my next ride, Cefiro...

i guess u wanted to say someone hold up the road for 10min & its 1 way 1 lane?

havent encounter unreasonable road holdup yet but if i were in ur shoe maybe i will try harder meaning put highbeam till cleared, but if situation doesnt add up & ur trapped for 30min then cops will come

worst case i had was a bmw 525 sandwich my car to 1 hair space & took several fatimah to help me check blind spot to get out, i took many pics but even till now i never rush to upload, sometimes if can let go so be it, if body harmed then different story

(edited)

Sorry for the confusing story...

actually this carpark is narrow..once holdup need wait and wait...this cefiro hold up the way like I mention that once cleared she still stay there....

its ok to wait but not to scold ppl for passing my headlight ...

move let ppl go out ....

Edit a bit at the story...narrow carpark....

Edited by KoseiWish

really dont know what you trying to elaborate...... [:(]

Its a narrow carpark and not many lots and many double park....

worst if Mah Bow Tan having meeting....block half of carpark...

As per title famous tampines st23 201e carpark

We all want to see the video man...

Check video dark and too near cant see .... [bigcry] [bigcry]

thought can put up in youtube... [blush]

Your tolerance level is pretty high... [thumbsup]

Not all Cefiro drivers are like this... Tomo gg to collect my next ride, Cefiro...

Not saying about the Cefiro....hehe

but the driver and the front seat passenger attitude make shock....

Supercharged

I met one driver yesterday lagi champion, white lancer ex. Stopped on the right lane of 2 lane road with hazard light on. The left lane is a row of parking lots with parked vehicles and further down where he stopped is a gradual down slope where cars from the opposite direction dont have a clear view when coming up. Although it is not a major road but that road gets rather buzy during knock off hours. So all the cars have to get into the opposite direction lane and risking a head on collision to overtake him. When i pass by him, saw him pressing his mobile phone and what makes him a tard is slightly infront of him on the left lane there are empty lots where he could have just stopped there and do his whatever things he need to do so urgently. Ppl like him can get so bloody selfish and brainless, really a TARD.

don't know what you are talking about.

Heheh ...sorry bro ....the carpark is narrow and being block with other cars/lorry is a norm....many quarrelling and misunderstanding occur at this carpark...

check out for those happen to passby here....

You know the button in the middle of the steering wheel? Press it.

for a start just highbeam....but start turn to end...

i guess u wanted to say someone hold up the road for 10min & its 1 way 1 lane?

havent encounter unreasonable road holdup yet but if i were in ur shoe maybe i will try harder meaning put highbeam till cleared, but if situation doesnt add up & ur trapped for 30min then cops will come

worst case i had was a bmw 525 sandwich my car to 1 hair space & took several fatimah to help me check blind spot to get out, i took many pics but even till now i never rush to upload, sometimes if can let go so be it, if body harmed then different story

thanks for the understanding on my unelaborated story...hehe

norm hold up at this narrow carpark ....

but not norm for being scolded after waiting...

Ppl like him can get so bloody selfish and brainless, really a TARD.

Nobody perfect...

But seen this many of times at this carpark near entrance between the CC and Afghanistan Restaurant as ppl tend to stop with hazards light waiting...

cars going 2 Ways squeezing through with horns blarring highbeam On...

The Cefiro driver is kinda inconsiderate... Isn't it basic courtesy and somewhat a norm that if you are blocking someone, you ought to move?

The Cefiro driver is kinda inconsiderate... Isn't it basic courtesy and somewhat a norm that if you are blocking someone, you ought to move?

At point of time theres a Wish managed to come out with a few forward and reverse...

↡ Advertisement