Ron 97 went down by 10Cent at JB But A Illegal immigration

Ngsehchoon

Yesterday went to JB for shopping & maken notice that Ron 97 went down by 0.10cent. Feel shiok abit.

But when coming back from JB custom notice that my wife passport when entering to JB checkpoint the mother Fxxker officers never chop it. So when we going back the JB custom officer say that my wife passport never chop & she is Illegal immigration [furious] can be go to jail or Fine of RM 500 but he said that he can help us [gossip]. Anyway taking so much rubbish from him all he want is $$$$ we pay him RM50 & he lets us go off........

So all bro & sis alway check your passport after the JB custom. I think some mother fxxker office purposely don't chop the passport & went to make some $$$ from us. [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement

Yesterday went to JB for shopping & maken notice that Ron 97 went down by 0.10cent. Feel shiok abit.

But when coming back from JB custom notice that my wife passport when entering to JB checkpoint the mother Fxxker officers never chop it. So when we going back the JB custom officer say that my wife passport never chop & she is Illegal immigration [furious] can be go to jail or Fine of RM 500 but he said that he can help us [gossip]. Anyway taking so much rubbish from him all he want is $$$$ we pay him RM50 & he lets us go off........

So all bro & sis alway check your passport after the JB custom. I think some mother fxxker office purposely don't chop the passport & went to make some $$$ from us. [shakehead]

since eons ago... it was advised we should check for the stamp...... why you never check?

the fella that dun chop your stamp will most likely not be the one that earn your money... so why will he do it?

just check next time and dun be lazy... go scold MF for what.... you be lucky rm50 can solve the issue.... if he ask rm500 or rm5k... you also LL will pay unless you want to see your wife in lock up...

instead of appreciating the flexibility... you F them instead...

There is a big sign in front of every immigration counter to ask you to double check that your passport has been stamped. English and Melayu.

Now i learnt that its best we check the chop before we drive off the counters when we have a few passengers in the car.

I used to drive off once officers return passports and check while we leaving.

Better stay at the counter to check so that no chance for the officer to be funny!!!

This one must b careful for many years already. Indo also can happen. [pirate]

Turbocharged

since eons ago... it was advised we should check for the stamp...... why you never check?

the fella that dun chop your stamp will most likely not be the one that earn your money... so why will he do it?

just check next time and dun be lazy... go scold MF for what.... you be lucky rm50 can solve the issue.... if he ask rm500 or rm5k... you also LL will pay unless you want to see your wife in lock up...

Pay still never mind. If cannot pay and have to do naked squats plus free stay in mass Or-G suite, then cry no eye sh*t.

So how he help u?

He chop 2 chops, 1 in n 1 out or never chop at all?

i F you ah,what lan ji@o flexibility!u gong simi lan ji@o.

those cb useless msia custom on purpose dont want to chop sinkie passport or tear their pages sometime.

then after that try to extort $ from sinkie.

u call this flexibility,i fxxk u again!understand!

i F you ah,what lan ji@o flexibility!u gong simi lan ji@o.

those cb useless msia custom on purpose dont want to chop sinkie passport or tear their pages sometime.

then after that try to extort $ from sinkie.

u call this flexibility,i fxxk u again!understand!

dun blame only the MYsians... blame the singaporeans that stupidly pay too....

want F me.. dun F me over internet lar.... no use de.... [laugh]

Consider heng liao by paying RM50. No need to stay in detention for 2 days, strip naked and asked to squat 10 times.

for mi i always check b4 move off......dun heck care the car behide let them wait!

btw hari raya puasa coming so need $$$$

You already know their antics, after so much publicized reports, and here you can avoid such inconvenience by checking.

Its not like they force u to keep your passport in the glove compartment after chopping it, and not look at it.

Sometimes "DUH" is not enough.

bro......................you heng liao lor.................last time my friend tio..............rm2000 each......2 person........you pay rm50............you heng liao....

but let you off got give you chop or not.................if not chop.................than next time how???

bro......................you heng liao lor.................last time my friend tio..............rm2000 each......2 person........you pay rm50............you heng liao....

but let you off got give you chop or not.................if not chop.................than next time how???

go in no chop.. come out no chop... nvm mah...

if he give 3 chops then cham... [laugh]

go in no chop.. come out no chop... nvm mah...

if he give 3 chops then cham... [laugh]

tio tio.............no chop means help liao................never been there at all!!! [laugh] [laugh]

heng i also never kena before [laugh]

I make it a point to always check.................until I make the MACS............ [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement