Chery car club

Stanchiam

why should i? my pocket feeling happy...lol

i am practical, this car for me is just to go from a to b, if i want to can buy a merc, but i dont see the point, i dont see client, i dont travel beside fetching wife mon-fri

i dont live for others and i dont care, my pocket happy so am i

one question, warren buffet drove that second hand car for so long and he still dont change it, he cannot afford?

and this apple mind set is pathetic, studies shown more than 80% who own iphone are low income earner, this shows what majority of people mindset is like.

the poorer people is, the more they want luxury.

and there is an advantage too

car behind will not follow closely, cause if they do, after few seconds, they will just switch lane

i like that kind of feeling...lol

at least warrent does not drive a china car. fancy comparing yourself to the guru? lots more to learn.

↡ Advertisement

coe will never really go down if u are looking at 20k levels, regardless of recession.

this is because less cars are being scrapped.

and supply is being progressively reduced.

even in recession there will still be the rich with $$$ buying their bmws and mercs, and hey they may even get more seeing that coe has dropped, expect coe to sustain at 30k + levels in recession

Turbocharged
(edited)

i am practical, this car for me is just to go from a to b, if i want to can buy a merc, but i dont see the point, i dont see client, i dont travel beside fetching wife mon-fri

one question, warren buffet drove that second hand car for so long and he still dont change it, he cannot afford?

and this apple mind set is pathetic, studies shown more than 80% who own iphone are low income earner, this shows what majority of people mindset is like.

car behind will not follow closely, cause if they do, after few seconds, they will just switch lane

I am quite curious about the reliabilty of Chery. Considering that car ownership involves maintenance on top of the car price, does it work out to be cheaper in the long run? I have China colleagues who own a car here, but none of them buy a Chery, citing inconfidence over its reliability.

With the same amount of money paid, would it be more worthy to get a 2-3 year old Japanese built over Chery?

Sorry for asking this noob question as we are relatively unfamiliar with the cars manufactured in China due to its smaller share of market here.

Edited by Albeniz
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

chery in sale in M'sia too.fyi.

I believe Chery should be priced around similar range of Protons in Malaysia.

Considering the support for parts and maintenance, wouldn't it be better to get a Proton in Malaysia?

(edited)

I believe Chery should be priced around similar range of Protons in Malaysia.

Considering the support for parts and maintenance, wouldn't it be better to get a Proton in Malaysia?

Proton is grossly lagging....

until the new 'copy-Lancer' comes out.

Edited by Csnewbie

What's wrong with a QQ....when I go and fetch China gers in a QQ, they actually find it quite funny and proud that I am driving a Made in China car!!!

• Praise 1

Lagging behind Chery? In which aspects, care to elaborate?

1. internationalization
  2. car model/design(sg AD nvr bring in full range chery models)
  3. R & D

i could see 3.

CNBC mocking...... [:p]

The different is Buffet value his life even if he live humble.........

• Praise 1

(edited)

the crash test is not QQ, right? it has a boot, and looks much bigger than QQ.

that just a clip from CNBC, whether QQ or not I just dun trust chinese brands product.

knowing the chinese on how they do business min. quality max profit and not ethical no quality control ..... I will buy made in china products but will not buy chinese brands products see the diff?? but that just me

Edited by D3badge

at least warrent does not drive a china car. fancy comparing yourself to the guru? lots more to learn.

cause during those days, there isnt any

Hey Loser,

Here to stir s--t again?

At least ppl here is offering help and advise.

What did you contribute other then s--t stirring?

Loser....

• Praise 1

Parts wise no need to go to vertex, there is a guy bringing in china parts, prices reasonable.

Actually vertex has also dropped their prices quite abit lately.

• Praise 1

Hey Loser,

Here to stir s--t again?

Loser....

You will always have a moron in any forum. This one is so wooden it wouldn't even catch your drift. Tried stirring sai in one of my replies in another thread. Same thing, contributed nothing useful or substantial to the thread.

• Praise 1

Hey Loser,

Here to stir s--t again?

Loser....

Why not you view the moron's past postings. Then you wouldn't even bother to give it your thought and attention.