Chery car club

Stanchiam

i can also tell you my bicycle can go up genting. if got no picture of the qq in genting, dun talk big

Shd be can ba..juz need to install turbo charger.. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

QQ can take used cooking oil after you filter. Maybe can run as well hor. Can you ex-pensive car run on used cooking oil or lard?? ha...

try use on your own car before you speak.

QQ pump 92 ? I thought the fuel cover there writes 93 and above ?

92, 95, 98 all the same

it depends on how much your right leg step. if you pump 92 you need to step more to go up slope.

95 and 98 you just need to step a bit lesser.

for me i pump 98 because of upsize rims and they require more power to move off at traffic light and smoother.

also if you compare the millage you get for 92, 95, 98 so far 98 gives me the most millage as compared to 92 and 95.

so it really depends how offen you want to visit the petrol station. my full tank with 98 can last me 489km

i can also tell you my bicycle can go up genting. if got no picture of the qq in genting, dun talk big

bicycle go up genting i dont think so. going down i think its possible.

QQ i think can go up genting with aircon off.

bicycle go up genting i dont think so. going down i think its possible.

QQ i think can go up genting with aircon off.

Not to stress the alternator ?

Yes. I turned off my aircon half-way the mt. cos I felt my QQ became slower and slower at each turn up the steep slopes and needed that extra power to go up.

Unfortunately, I didn't take pic of my QQ with backdrop of Genting resort (just didnt think of that.

Maybe I must do it next time if I planned to go somewhere exotic;)

Anyway, I think the naysayers will always flame at you no matter what you say even with a pic and they still don't believe. I'm here only to speak based on my real experience as a QQ owner.

Driving to Malaysia is a lot of fun and opens your heart where you can see clear blue sky and big field at the far horizon down the roads.

This is my 1st long distance trip to Malaysia and shall do that more often [thumbsup]

Over and out.

post-68081-1311144942_thumb.jpg

sure or not, recommend is 93 which is not available in sg so i use 92

cooking oil how many octane?

stan, can you share how much you brought the airbreed and from where?

Neutral Newbie

Hi

Anyone can recomend me a workshop that can repair / service Chery Car.

Recently my Chery A168 fuel meter is giving me problem. When I pumped full tank , my fuel meter show only at lowest third bars. It just could not move up to the top most bars.

Brought this problem to the Chery agent who mentioned that the float might be faulty and spare part is very costly because the float is link to the fuel pump and it need to change the fuel pump as well .

I was told that fuel meter can be modify but did not know which workshop is familiar with chery car.

Hope someone can help !

Thank!

• Praise 1

part i can help u to find, cost will surely be much cheaper than agent

workshop wise, anyone will do but better ask around to know the price

Neutral Newbie

Thank You Stanchiam

Pls help me find the spare part for Chery A168 while i tried to find the workshop to install it

you can pm me if you need further queries.

Thank again

Thank You Stanchiam

Pls help me find the spare part for Chery A168 while i tried to find the workshop to install it

you can pm me if you need further queries.

Thank again

Amk got workshop doing chery cars my cell is 98179995

May I know where to get the part number from?

can check with vertex, they sell the car they will know the parts and the price.

2002' Korean come out their own variable valve CVVT engine ( intake only) for the Elantra and Tucson.Beta engine

2009 korean have theta engine.....CVVT both intake and exhaust plus variable length intake.

China Chery already have their own engine a few years back, it is only a matter of time China will catch up, at a shorter learning curve.

Shorter copying curve u mean?

↡ Advertisement