Chery car club

Stanchiam

Supercharged

Go Jb service la seriously.

There's not many China made cars in Malaysia, as I can see. So the WS there may not have the parts as well. End up may come back to same thing....

There's not many China made cars in Malaysia, as I can see. So the WS there may not have the parts as well. End up may come back to same thing....

No parts but can order. There's a workshop I've been to, their name card got put chery logo also. I will post the contacts here if I can find it.

yeah. the after sales cost is so high and this is higher than toyota. :angry:

So next time you buy car, do research first. If you are to BBs, Vios is best buy. FC is superb, but recommended city drive only. Have no experience with Vios though, but should be as reliable to my previous Altis. [cool]

Hi, I own a chery A168, my gearbox became lose after fixing and change in Sept. :huh:

Any idea or suggestions, where mechanic can help to repair . :mellow:

Need help.

Chualala

Hi, I own a chery A168, my gearbox became lose after fixing and change in Sept. :huh:

Need help.

Chualala

Dear Chualala

Sorry. I may not be the right person to know this. Coz I don't own a A168. You can check and call this link :

Workshops

Give a call and check with them. Hope it helps.

This is first time, I hear this sort of a problem. [confused]

Supercharged

You mentioned the gearbox was lose after fixing and change in Sept....

Who fix and change it ? Go back to that mechanic and ask him to rectify the problem!

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys! Newbie here looking for advise. [wave]

Looking to buy a second hand OPC 0.8 MT QQ, i know people gonna say dont buy this trash and stuff <_<

But hey im still a student, a car enthusiast too, just looking to own my own 4 wheeler now, better cars next time!

Just some questions, seen alot people complaining about gearbox problem, is it the AMT or the MT ones?

And those lack of power issues, applies to AMT ones as well? Im pretty sure there is enough power for a 0.8 to go upslope. Personally driven the Subaru R2, 600cc engine full pax manage to drive through hump, slopes and highway @ 100km/h no problem.

Regarding safety issues and stuff, i will do some modifications to improve the stability, no worries on that.

Power wise also doing some tweaks, should be fine for me, most of the times will drive alone.

Appreciate you guys replies! ^_^

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys

I am actually selling parts for Geely, Hafei, Chery and Chana. Mostly China and Japanese car. Please let me know if you need any of this parts and i will send you a quotation on it with pictures illustration so as to make sure that the specific parts is what you required. I am a local(singaporean) btw. I only sell those parts but do not do installation for you so you have to install it yourself or ask a mechanic to do it for you. Feel free to contact me and ask me any questions at [email protected]. Thanks

Looking to buy a second hand OPC 0.8 MT QQ, i know people gonna say dont buy this trash and stuff <_<

But hey im still a student, a car enthusiast too, just looking to own my own 4 wheeler now, better cars next time!

Just some questions, seen alot people complaining about gearbox problem, is it the AMT or the MT ones?

And those lack of power issues, applies to AMT ones as well? Im pretty sure there is enough power for a 0.8 to go upslope. Personally driven the Subaru R2, 600cc engine full pax manage to drive through hump, slopes and highway @ 100km/h no problem.

Regarding safety issues and stuff, i will do some modifications to improve the stability, no worries on that.

Power wise also doing some tweaks, should be fine for me, most of the times will drive alone.

I rather you buy a Picanto.

(edited)

its not about power...its about safety and protecting your passengers in case of an accident....do you think a Chery QQ can shield you as compared to a similar cc car like KIA Picanto???

Edited by Ooosh

Neutral Newbie

Chery Dealer usually skin you alive!! Just had this experience.......they quote ECU - $900, but I get direct from China........go to www.aliexpress.com (this part of Alibaba.com).....only $140. Oxygen sensor......quote me $150.......I get from www.aliexpress.com at $35.

I WILL NEVER go back to dealer!!!

Only minus........you have to wait 2 weeks for your parts to arrive. Guaranteed to work, or you return to supplier and get money back!! 2 months warranty!!

Cheers

Neutral Newbie

Chery Dealer usually skin you alive!! Just had this experience.......they quote ECU - $900, but I get direct from China........go to www.aliexpress.com (this part of Alibaba.com).....only $140. Oxygen sensor......quote me $150.......I get from www.aliexpress.com at $35.

I WILL NEVER go back to dealer!!!

Only minus........you have to wait 2 weeks for your parts to arrive. Guaranteed to work, or you return to supplier and get money back!! 2 months warranty!!

Cheers

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

No parts but can order. There's a workshop I've been to, their name card got put chery logo also. I will post the contacts here if I can find it.

Hi Tsr.........found the contact for the workshop!! I got parts, but no one to fix..........wahhhh!!! [bigcry]

Edited by Cityahbeng

Hi, Lucky I found your post.

I own a Riich M1 car which was produced by Chery. It has been driven of 70,000 km and now I find a problem with the A/C ( air conditioner). It's not so cool as it should be. The radiator fans don't rotate when I press the AC button, but they only do when the car is overheating. Therefore the cool air supply is only about 30% of its true capacity.

I appreciate much if you can advise a correct way to repair it.

Thanks

Wilson