Blackvue users-Please come in

Picanto

Mine is already foggy again.

I got mine back on friday only. [laugh] Yet to install in car, currently installed in my heli.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I got mine back on friday only. [laugh] Yet to install in car, currently installed in my heli.

If other heli bang you, can claim with beedeo evidence?

Supersonic

Nope. Its still hot as earlier ones. Lets see how long this new one will last.

I'm considering buying a cam, but it seems blackvue has more problems than I care for.

Would you recommend DoD products for cheap and good ? :D

I'm considering buying a cam, but it seems blackvue has more problems than I care for.

FineVu best.....DOD night not as good, I just sold my DOD GSE 580.... [:p]

If other heli bang you, can claim with beedeo evidence?

90% of the time, only one heli flying. We take turns to fly. Each flight is only at most 5mins. Most of the time chit chat with the guys abt life, new heli, whats hot n whats not.

Planes then like to fly in a group, formation flying or combat.

Whatever happens in the air stays in the air. Not confident, dont take off loh.

Depends on what is ur requirement.

For normal drive recording = DOD

For auto survelliance recording = Blackvue or Finevu

so the product still selling in market? with all these unsolve issue?

Me not the vendor nor manufacturer, cant answer ur question. [laugh]

Supersonic

FineVu best.....DOD night not as good, I just sold my DOD GSE 580.... [:p]

Thanks guys.

Appreciate the recommendation. :D

Neutral Newbie

For auto survelliance recording = Finevu better than Blackvue bcos of the overheating & foggy lens etc issues.

Blackvue HD still have overheating problem?

finevu cr300 - can connect AV out to build it GPS unit for display? Anyone tried?

I dont think so. Most probably is connect to the USB in/out.

Neutral Newbie

Hey,

I did a pretty extensive video review of the DR400G and I thought this user group might be interested. I plan on testing even more cameras (especially the cheaper models) and I can give updates if there is interest.

I do have some questions about overheating, I'm Toronto, Canada and the summer months are coming up. I've seen your reports about overheating and I wondering if anyone tried one of those folding reflectors to keep the temperature down? It has a cutout (or you can make one) for the camera. There were also a couple reports about fogging, was that an overheating issue or was there condensation inside the camera?

A bunch of pages back someone noted that the Samsung 16GB cards were really prone to corruption but he mentioned it's been fixed with a later firmware update. Is this still an issue? I have one and it hasn't been an issue so far.

Has anyone measured the power drain from the device which was reported to be 3W, although in the brochure it says 4W? I'm guessing it shouldn't be that high. I'm thinking of cutting into one of my 12v DC cables , splitting open the sheath and attaching a multimeter to the wires. Has anyone done that or has some accurate power magic reports cutoff reports from their own battery?

Thanks for your help everyone! Here's the video, I think this should be pretty useful for many people.

FineVU 300HD vs DR400G vs ITB-100HD - I would watch this Korean Video it compares all three cameras at once and the FineVU has really bad performance at night. Awful, everything else is about the same as the DR400G, the ITB was the worst one. You have to let it load for a couple minutes but it's otherwise a very good (although funny as hell) video.

Edited by AndrewLam
↡ Advertisement