Blackvue users-Please come in

Picanto

sochong, my recorder's voice has disappeared. the one that goes "blackview for your safe driving". what's wrong?

Btw bro yours is blackview or blackvue? because "blackview for your safe driving" prompt is for blackview..

If you have tapped to your car battery for continuous supply it wont have the prompt.

If not, follow this step:

1. Power off the unit.

2. Remove the card, format it with sd formatter 3.1, and download n install the latest firmware.

3. Power up and check, it should say "starting normal recording".

Cheers!

Hope to see your Itronics ITB 100HD clips soon... From what I have seen from Youtube vids, its about the same quality as the Blackvue DR-400G HD, albeit dunno if it will also overheat or not..

Yup it will arrive tmr & i will stress test it before releasing.

Cheers!

Btw bro yours is blackview or blackvue? because "blackview for your safe driving" prompt is for blackview..

If you have tapped to your car battery for continuous supply it wont have the prompt.

If not, follow this step:

1. Power off the unit.

2. Remove the card, format it with sd formatter 3.1, and download n install the latest firmware.

3. Power up and check, it should say "starting normal recording".

Cheers!

Thanks, mine is Blackvue. But I rmb it also comes with a message prompt or something when I start my car. And mine is done up the normal way I think, tapped to the car batt.

Thanks, mine is Blackvue. But I rmb it also comes with a message prompt or something when I start my car. And mine is done up the normal way I think, tapped to the car batt.

If tapped to car battery it wont have the startup prompt because its never shut down before with the continous power supply. [thumbsup]

Introducing 1 of the Top 3 Korea Brand: Itronics ITB 100HD with Inbuilt GPS / 144 degree viewing angle / h264 compressed video! / Quick SD card Format Button

Pre-Launch Promo starts today with FREE Itronics Power Magic! Order closing date 14 May 2012. Limited to first 10 sets only!

Order yours today!

251713421124357.jpg

84976160.jpg

100hd4.jpg

100hd3.jpg

100hd2.jpg

userxa.png

100hd5.jpg

Day Sample:

Night Sample:

itronicsspecs.jpg

Pre-Launch Promo starts today with FREE Itronics Power Magic! Order closing date 14 May 2012. Limited to first 10 sets only!

Order yours today!

Latest Full HD Finevu CR-300HD with Photo Snap & In Built "Power Magic" Function from Korea!

Comes with English Firmware + manual!

fv1j.jpg

fv2g.jpg

fv3n.jpg

fv4w.jpg

QjxRgJoMi3rpjsRlXLWLDyNQH.jpg

The all new X mode to change to super wide angle recording! (binning mode)

binb.jpg

Model: Finevu CR-300HD

Price: Sms me for pre-launch pricing with 16GB micro sd FREE upgrade to class 10!

DOWNLOAD THE ENGLISH BROCHURE HERE!

http://www.mediafire.com/?6ja1tlhstz9bxfi

Specifications

Detailed Product Description

1920 x 1080p (30fps) Full HD Video Recording

5 Megapixels CMOS sensor

Built-in G-sensor & Battery

Made in Korea

Full HD Quality Video Recording

- 5 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor

- 1920 x 1080 Full-HD 1080p (30fps)

- 1280 x 720 HD 720p (30fps)

- Adjustable night brightness (lowest brightness in samples)

Continuous Loop Recording

- Record starts automatically upon connection of power

- Record video files with cyclic overwriting scheme

Impact/Accident Recording with G-sensor

- 3-Axis accelerometer monitors shock or event

- Impact/Accident video files are saved to separate folder

Emergency Portable Recording

- Built-in high capacity back-up battery enables portable recording and photo shooting

Automatic Parking Surveillance

- Automatically switching to parking surveillance mode after parking

- Impact and motion detection recording during parking surveillance mode

Wide Viewing Angle

- 16:9 aspect ratio

Bro,

The new cam that you brought in, can try with 1 more click up for the brightness and show us another night and day video? Cosmthe night one is really dark.

I still prefer the BlackVue resolution. Hianz. If only BlackVue can solve the heat issue.

(edited)

Bro,

The new cam that you brought in, can try with 1 more click up for the brightness and show us another night and day video? Cosmthe night one is really dark.

I still prefer the BlackVue resolution. Hianz. If only BlackVue can solve the heat issue.

Itronics? finevu? which? Blackvue resolution good, but overheating issues really disappointment..Unless u use it for normal driving only & keep it away from direct sunlight (keep it when parking)

Hard to get best of both world i suppose. :)

Edited by Shochong

Itronics? finevu? which? Blackvue resolution good, but overheating issues really disappointment..Unless u use it for normal driving only & keep it away from direct sunlight (keep it when parking)

Hard to get best of both world i suppose. :)

Yah lor can't have best of both worlds and hopefully the next version of BlackVue can solve all this issues

Yah I'm referring to itronics. The night video kind of dark and a bit pixelated.

Yah lor can't have best of both worlds and hopefully the next version of BlackVue can solve all this issues

Yah I'm referring to itronics. The night video kind of dark and a bit pixelated.

Hmm dark np can still set the brightness higher as this is default.. but all sold.. so now no units to retake the videos -_-

Hmm dark np can still set the brightness higher as this is default.. but all sold.. so now no units to retake the videos -_-

(edited)

Introducing 1 of the Top 3 Korea Brand: Itronics ITB 100HD with Inbuilt GPS / 144 degree viewing angle / h264 compressed video! / Quick SD card Format Button

Order yours today!

Hi.....i'm interested to know the promotional price for your pre-launch Itronics sets. :)

Does it has the temperature issue like Blackvue?

Edited by Z_Dash

Hi.....i'm interested to know the promotional price for your pre-launch Itronics sets. :)

Does it has the temperature issue like Blackvue?

No overheating issues so far, as the heat limit is same as finevu. Have pm u the price :)