Blackvue users-Please come in

Picanto

Not trying to sabo your products. Bro Adrian has clarified it clearly enough regarding your relationship to BV products. Did my earlier post not indicate this already?

I was just amused by Donut's post just now and decided to go along with it. Frankly, I still don't understand what Donut was saying but it doesn't matter if I don't understand.

I did ask you how you are related to the AD in my earlier post but others have answered on your behalf.

No worries, Cheers bro [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi Xavier,

Been using the FineVu CR-300 with direct power supply to car battery for around 4 months and encounter the following experiences recently.

1) The built-in battery does not work anymore. Recorder turns off immediately whne it is unplug from power souce.

2) In the past recorder continues recording when i start engine but now it just reboots everytime leaving some time elaspe during drive off.

3) Day recording is excellence but night reocrding is grainy.

4) CP filter magnet gets dislodge. Puzzles cos I also park in MSCP and basement carpark. Hardly under the sun.

What could be the issues here? Does anyone experience simialr problems so far?

Cheers

Hi Xavier,

Been using the FineVu CR-300 with direct power supply to car battery for around 4 months and encounter the following experiences recently.

1) The built-in battery does not work anymore. Recorder turns off immediately whne it is unplug from power souce.

2) In the past recorder continues recording when i start engine but now it just reboots everytime leaving some time elaspe during drive off.

4) CP filter magnet gets dislodge. Puzzles cos I also park in MSCP and basement carpark. Hardly under the sun.

What could be the issues here? Does anyone experience simialr problems so far?

Cheers

Hi Bro,

Did u purchase the item from me? Can pm me your contact?

This is normal as the internal rechargeable battery has used up its recharging cycle due to the continuous tapping. Normal for those with internal capacity & tapped to car battery.

Lapse time is because its started up n first initialize during startup. could be due to the dead internal battery.

This is the limitation of finevu for night recording ..

CP filter ring expanded under sun.

If u have purchased from me, just contact me to send in if u wish to RMA.

Neutral Newbie

Sorry. Click too many times..

Try use the sd formatter to format your SD card? Could be your SD card is having issues.

Try using Sandisk 8-16gb with at least class 4.

(edited)

Hi bros.

Need help wif my blackvue. Bought dr350 1 month back and jus reviewed the recording. I noticed that some of the recordings were not connected. In between frames there can be gaps of around 1 to 2 mins missing. And normal recording can suddenly switch to event recording...and the recording will be intermittent in seconds.... Quite worrying. Does anyone has e same problem?? Pls help.

Reformat your memory card then install the latest firmware (from the website). The latest firmware for DR350 is more stable then the previous one. I didn't have "card not detected" message anymore, and I have been with the new firmware for like a month already. Previously, need to reformat it once every 2 weeks to avoid that message.

If you get message like "Blackvue for your safe driving..." more than a minute after your have started your car, it means you need to reformat your card as well.

Edited by Topspin

Bros, does power magic coonsume battery power?

Cause I've already pluck out the BV power when parking and the car couldn't start this morning.

Battery is only 9 months old.