Do you believe in color?

Rm2s

Would you buy car based on color compatibility of your zodiac sign? Say monkey "good" color is red, would u go for red car?

I checked mine and seems like different website gave me different colors .. haha

↡ Advertisement

I match my car coulour to where I work. If my workplace is with open car park, I would not buy white as the colour turns yellow. Apart from that no matching of colours

Would you buy car based on color compatibility of your zodiac sign? Say monkey "good" color is red, would u go for red car?

I checked mine and seems like different website gave me different colors .. haha

last time i siao fengshui...................check here check there.............1 say I belong to the east group.............but i bought a gold color car.......soon soon and open 2rd price.................

than another say no.....i am gold life.............so need water cannot meet with wood and fire...............my OC insist buy a red car............boh bian.........buy......................after 2 years................again open 2rd prize..............

so now i don't care................see liao like can liao.......

last time i siao fengshui...................check here check there.............1 say I belong to the east group.............but i bought a gold color car.......soon soon and open 2rd price.................

than another say no.....i am gold life.............so need water cannot meet with wood and fire...............my OC insist buy a red car............boh bian.........buy......................after 2 years................again open 2rd prize..............

so now i don't care................see liao like can liao.......

think u give u rainbow lah...but for work u ned black......funeral car where can red wan [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Got a hearsay, if ur 8 character not strong, should not drive red car.

Coz the red will overpower U and lead to accidents or unhappy events.

think u give u rainbow lah...but for work u ned black......funeral car where can red wan [laugh][laugh][laugh]

you give me rainbow color or RBB the mermaid of MCF??? [laugh]

BOSS.........you giving me a company car huh??? [laugh] [laugh]

Supersonic

I think many people buy car colour based on fengshui and zodiac sign. I have one friend buy black cause his fengshui master said black will bring wealth to him! [rolleyes]

I myself doesnt believe and choose colour based on the suitability on the car design. :D

you give me rainbow color or RBB the mermaid of MCF??? [laugh]

BOSS.........you giving me a company car huh??? [laugh] [laugh]

Company VAN la.. not company car.. your level not high enough to drive the company car [laugh]

Company VAN la.. not company car.. your level not high enough to drive the company car [laugh]

good enough................I drive the van back.............can anyhow park............ppl see liao all chao.......... [laugh] [laugh]

Oh yes. I believe in colour. White is bad....... I myself owns a white car. It gets dirty so easily. Will never get white car again.

when i want buy car factor i consider :

1. price

2. model

3. color exterior

4. color interior

5. how the machine/ performance/ riding

i also ask color i like first before ask the price discount else se always said "all color is same, why so choosy"

in my mind: "all color is same?" my god !

I do the same, all these while buy car based on what color suits the design best.

Recently started to reflect and realised some color seems to "help" me have smoother work and personal life. May be there other factors at play but you know if this helps, why not right?

Anyone know of a good website to check color suitability? I google and like I said, not very consistent.

My feng Shui Master said my car has to be YELLOW!!!

I was thinking to myself... only car that looks nice in yellow is a lambo!!!

(edited)

My feng Shui Master said my car has to be YELLOW!!!

I was thinking to myself... only car that looks nice in yellow is a lambo!!!

Not Salmon Orange? [laugh]

Edited by Kangadrool