VAG Singapore opens VW Audi Service & Tuning Ctr @ Toh Guan

Raudie

Neutral Newbie

Just got word that VAG Singapore (private workshop) has opened a specialized Audi and Volkswagen service and tuning workshop in the Toh Guan area. Their website is www.vagsg.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Just got word that VAG Singapore (private workshop) has opened a specialized Audi and Volkswagen service and tuning workshop in the Toh Guan area. Their website is www.vagsg.

It is high time...I got to wait one month plus for an appt

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

It is high time...I got to wait one month plus for an appt

This is not a workshop operated by VCS. It is another outside workshop that specialized in VW/Audi.

I guess you have to continue to wait one month plus for an appt. [laugh]

Edited by Fcw75

This is not a workshop operated by VCS. It is another outside workshop that specialized in VW/Audi.

I guess you have to continue to wait one month plus for an appt. [laugh]

lol....damn....i think it's time to change to a subaru

Twincharged

Well they sold over 10,000 cars in the past 4 years[not to mention the older ones sold by Peter Gwee],until now only got 1 service centre.....!also German cars got so much 'small' problems,their mechanics all work overtime.

Well they sold over 10,000 cars in the past 4 years[not to mention the older ones sold by Peter Gwee],until now only got 1 service centre.....!also German cars got so much 'small' problems,their mechanics all work overtime.

you are right with the "small" problems here and there in VW cars.

until now, i wonder why VW AD does not want to open up at least another authorized WS?

now you see, one aftermarket service centre is up and more to come. :-/

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Just checked, their website is www.vag.sg. Not to be confused with the forum vagsg.com

Edited by Raudie

you are right with the "small" problems here and there in VW cars.

until now, i wonder why VW AD does not want to open up at least another authorized WS?

now you see, one aftermarket service centre is up and more to come. :-/

well, there's the venue, stocking, end to end support, etc to think of when opening a new service center. not so easy and this does not include the software update via machine like vagcom. It's quite different from the japz car where they just have a service bay, jack up, change oil and out you go.

Is vag getting too expensive ?

the last time i checked, VAG's pricing (be it scheduled maintenance or repairs) is kindda on-par with VCS. 

no offence to VAG but for the same price tag I rather send my car back to VCS.

the last time i checked, VAG's pricing (be it scheduled maintenance or repairs) is kindda on-par with VCS. 

no offence to VAG but for the same price tag I rather send my car back to VCS.

Thanks for the replied, how is the service level at VCS ? Are they any good nowadays?

Thanks for the replied, how is the service level at VCS ? Are they any good nowadays?

I have been servicing my VW at VCS for the past 4 years.Now 5th year warranty is over, decided to go outside workshops to save cost. Went to VAG but their pricing is not much different than VCS.

In the end continued my servicing and repairs at VCS. For the past 4 years they have been serving me well.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, I've a 4year old vw Touran and I would like to check apart from vag which r the other reputable workshop that can do servicing for the car? I recently just bought it and the mileage is around 70k now.

At the same time, I would like to seek your advice as to what is needed to be done for servicing as I heard at different mileage need to do different things? Thanks a lot for all seniors advice in advance! :)

Edited by Snagguy

I have been servicing my VW at VCS for the past 4 years.Now 5th year warranty is over, decided to go outside workshops to save cost. Went to VAG but their pricing is not much different than VCS.

In the end continued my servicing and repairs at VCS. For the past 4 years they have been serving me well.

You should really try servotronic. Look for philip
  • Dislike 1

You should really try servotronic. Look for Philip

yes. good old reliable honest efficiency.

I tried VAG once and didn't like it.

Syncrowerkz seems to be another option. Really good reviews so far.

asked their package on replacement suspension, good price so far

↡ Advertisement