Be Honest - how many of eat outside

Park88

How many times u eat out each week  

84 members have voted

1. 1. eat out each week (exclude at work)

• never
    • 2-3
    • 4-5
    • everyday

Even my maid cooked dinner everyday, I still eat outside. Yes wife insist food to be healthier = lesser salt, lesser MSG...

I think I need to eat outside lesser to be healthier...

your maid phili or indonesia

indonesia maid can really cook

the last time my indo maid

I nearly need to call the police

luckily did not need to

police will ask me to look for private contractor

she doesnt know how to use the conventional oven

almost gas us all dead

the old oven dont have a safety switch off gas when no fire

but have since replaced with a newer model

if not kena meet undertaker

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

nowadays the most of the women aka wife cannot cook alot of dish beside maggie mee, must sub out to maid or outsource.

It is not that difficult. I can whip up dinner if I want to. Google and Youtube are great for tips. Just don't ask me to wash up.... <_<

You just need a stove, steamer and micro-wave and everything goes pretty okay. Good knife will help.

[:p]

My mummy at Lido Palace earns 250K a year....

and she's not telling all.... she's scared that you might report her to IRAS........

hahah true but heard u need to be 黑白都吃的开 in order to open this....i also scare end up i myself become the customer too hahaha

LOL........... dont worry, after a while seeing them days in days out, you will say enough is enough.... your appetite will drop :D and may just have a snack once in a while :D fringe benefits of the job mah [thumbsup]

as for the black and white ways... money niah, they can be 'gao dim' with that, lots of that :D

your maid phili or indonesia

indonesia maid can really cook

the last time my indo maid

I nearly need to call the police

luckily did not need to

police will ask me to look for private contractor

she doesnt know how to use the conventional oven

almost gas us all dead

the old oven dont have a safety switch off gas when no fire

but have since replaced with a newer model

if not kena meet undertaker

Mine is Filipina. Cooking follow my wife recipes.

Indon if new = I will never trust them until you see them do the food step by step...

nowadays the most of the women aka wife cannot cook alot of dish beside maggie mee, must sub out to maid or outsource.

Not only cook, today's women are not even domesticated.

The men are all very well trained.

Blame who ??

Turbocharged

Not only cook, today's women are not even domesticated.

The men are all very well trained.

Blame who ??

blame the mom in law? [laugh]

my wife can't cook.. she tried to learn.. but well.. barely edible..the salmon like salted fish, brocolli like indonesian forest fire aftermath..

she can only make maggi mee and some soup-based (which she just dump everything in) <_<

we had tingkat delivered to us daily...not so nice as my mom's cooking.. she can cook almost everything... miss her cooking [bigcry]

blame the mom in law? [laugh]

my wife can't cook.. she tried to learn.. but well.. barely edible..the salmon like salted fish, brocolli like indonesian forest fire aftermath..

she can only make maggi mee and some soup-based (which she just dump everything in) <_<

we had tingkat delivered to us daily...not so nice as my mom's cooking.. she can cook almost everything... miss her cooking [bigcry]

simple solution

ask your mother to move in

LOL........... dont worry, after a while seeing them days in days out, you will say enough is enough.... your appetite will drop :D and may just have a snack once in a while :D fringe benefits of the job mah [thumbsup]

as for the black and white ways... money niah, they can be 'gao dim' with that, lots of that :D

interested to join venture? We have lots of ideas hahaha...sure can earn BIG BIG $$

Mine is Filipina. Cooking follow my wife recipes.

Indon if new = I will never trust them until you see them do the food step by step...

why indo maid cannot trust

interested to join venture? We have lots of ideas hahaha...sure can earn BIG BIG $$

joint venture, good idea!! .......... although i dont have capital, i will contribute free training (personally) to all the 'soldiers'... also can help select and do quality-checks in recruitment exercise FOC for the JV, i dont mind JV sends me to jap, thailand, europe, US to look for suitable candidates, no need first class, business class will do. You take care of fund sourcing and IPO later... [thumbsup]

joint venture, good idea!! .......... although i dont have capital, i will contribute free training (personally) to all the 'soldiers'... also can help select and do quality-checks in recruitment exercise FOC for the JV, i dont mind JV sends me to jap, thailand, europe, US to look for suitable candidates, no need first class, business class will do. You take care of fund sourcing and IPO later... [thumbsup]

[laugh] I was thinking of taking care of Training and interviewing too hahaha...

No capital is ok...we can start small ... like many small businesses...we can do ourself first...wau hahahaha..i be the pimp and as for u Bro....... u take the bed hahaha

[laugh] I was thinking of taking care of Training and interviewing too hahaha...

No capital is ok...we can start small ... like many small businesses...we can do ourself first...wau hahahaha..i be the pimp and as for u Bro....... u take the bed hahaha

since you sound like a very sincere JV partner, i have to share bed training task with you... we can outsource pimp tasks and we both focus on training, after all our products/service must be tiptop to 'conquer' the maket.... how about asking bro Chemmie78 to be our advisor? (in case you heard of him)

Goh Chok Tong once said he can tell whether a SIA girl is malaysian or singkie.

The Singkie cant even fold a blanket. :D Cooking? [knife]

Even wife must outsource now.

since you sound like a very sincere JV partner, i have to share bed training task with you... we can outsource pimp tasks and we both focus on training, after all our products/service must be tiptop to 'conquer' the maket.... how about asking bro Chemmie78 to be our advisor? (in case you heard of him)

dun mind Chemmie78 to join us hahaha..

products/service have to be tiptop and innovative ...since quite competitive...must bring in something new...

how abt goats and sheep? wau hahahha [laugh]

↡ Advertisement