Nice! looks like Lambo and priced decently

Friendstar

Very plastic lei, slight bump all plastic will crack. I think i saw it outside workshop for years of rebuilding liao. Finally honey star plastic car on the street.

lenght and width not long and wide enough.

but its flat n low. looks very nice. rd tax also ok after 50% loading. how abt insurance?

need to test drive to see if the body is nicely fitted, otherwise lots of knocking sound

"Price With Carplate Is Negotiable!"

Mate, don't think it comes with that plate lar. Still, certainly a headturner if ever there was one! Personally, I won't go for it 'cos it ain't original no more. In fact, it's almost unrecognisable as a Lotus Esprit Turbo. It's predecessor the S1, is a car with iconic filmstar status for it's role in the classic 1977 movie "James Bond - The Spy Who Loved Me"!

You'll have to fast forward to around 3:30 of the below video in order to see just why it's so famous!

For a car from that era, it's value lies in it's originality. Also, I would've liked to personalise the car myself. Not buy over someone else's handiwork -_-

Very plastic lei, slight bump all plastic will crack. I think i saw it outside workshop for years of rebuilding liao. Finally honey star plastic car on the street.

Well, sure it's plastiky. Even the original body was constructed completely from fibreglass! As a fan of the old skool, love it's original polygonal "folded paper" styling by Giugiaro.

4643450804_226834bc56.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Not worth. If just looks that you want,

Rather get a jap sports car (MR-2)

And give it the same treatment.

Sg just dont have parts for these type

Of cars. Actually, i chance upon a

DMC few days back. Damm , that

Was priceless.

Well, sure it's plastiky. Even the original body was constructed completely from fibreglass! As a fan of the old skool, love it's original polygonal "folded paper" styling by Giugiaro.

Agreed! ...... botht he Mark 1 and Mark 2 belong to the folded paper design concept........ 3 years ago i sat in one, quite comfy but blind corners may make parking or driving on narrow streets / corners not so easy.

I have driven another similar Lotus classic (Eclat?) and the feels were good (like most Lotus models)

The 'disfigured' bodywork has greatly reduced its value / charms / modern-classic lines as compared with the original shape (my opinion only)

(edited)

Frankly...I will feel ashame to drive it..Becos a old school car is valued by it originality .it had been znged beyond what it looks like...

Edited by LoverofCar

Frankly...I will feel ashame to drive it..Becos a old school car is valued by it originality .it had been znged beyond what it looks like...

Yea i agree, zheng untill like ah beng car <_<

Neutral Newbie

At lease its better then those wanna be "SPORTS" with matte black + carbon.f sticker

[laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Lotus Esprit

I'm really tempted.

this is a car which i can easily afford.

nice number plate.

looks like lambo.

hmmm

nice number plate is not included in that price.. i think you need to fork out another $10k for that number..

↡ Advertisement