Lets take a 'Fresh' look at prblems with BOMBs.......

KARTer

(edited)

After the recent BOMB saga, we cannot rule out more bombs will be found underground in SGP, or even near where we work / live / play.

While SAF / SPF / SCDF and what nots are still defending / searching for the best ways to safeguard the safety of we peasants and cover their asz, maybe we should do something ourselves to protect ourselves instead of sitting there like, whatelse, sitting ducks.

In the true spirit of self-help, my family has decided to setup our own bomb disposal team, and hope our neighbours will do the same asap as some of them have found some bombs during their morning walk just today!! :o:blink:

My DIY homemade bomb-disposal crack team consists of....

only me [scholar] ....... i had just conducted the team's very first live-exercise right at home... to be precise, in my toilet. After the disposal was done, everyone at home was totally relieved except they complained that the smell from the bomb lingered on throughout breakfast.... :D[:p] But nothing beats doing something ourselve to make our home a safer place.......... please try it, you can do it at home!!

Have a safe, though maybe smelly, day!!

Edited by KARTer
↡ Advertisement

I hate people that do not do proper bomb disposal. Its @%#% to see bombs still not disposed when you wanted to plant your own bomb.

I hate people that do not do proper bomb disposal. Its @%#% to see bombs still not disposed when you wanted to plant your own bomb.

difficult if their bomb is 160lbs size

how to fit toilet bowl

then again one must ask what a big A s s

(edited)

difficult if their bomb is 160lbs size

how to fit toilet bowl

then again one must ask what a big A s s

backside also tear like that...even size of cucumber also very hard to release liao...

Edited by Rncw

Same here, even my own disposals, something they spill coz the blasts are jsut too powerful, leaving debris on the sides of the bowl, flushes also dont help, end up i poll some toilet paper and wipe the sides, else my maid will have a hard time getting rid of the stain (dried up debris stick to the sides like superglue, try it and you will see what i mean)

worse is construction site toilets (workers' ones), sometimes i go there, urgent bomb disposal and too far to go to management toilets, so run into the ones used by workers............. OMG, international mix of bombs all unflushed and almost choke the hole... :blink:[furious]

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/blast-sucked-man-plane-bomb-200154185.html?nhp=1

An explosion which tore a hole in a passenger plane was caused by a bomb designed to kill everyone on board, the Somalian government has confirmed.

The blast, which sucked one man out of the aircraft and left two people with minor injuries, is now being investigated - and both the US and Somalia believe al Shabaab was responsible.

Somalian officials had earlier been reluctant to confirm what caused the explosion, and no group has come forward to claim responsibility for the attack.

Six people have been arrested in connection with the explosion after CCTV footage from the airport was examined, according to the AP news agency.

The pilot of the Airbus A321, which was carrying 74 people, managed to make a safe emergency landing after the bomb went off only minutes after take-off from Mogadishu.

However, a police officer later said a man in his 50s "dropped when the explosion occurred in the plane" - and his body was found 19 miles north of the airport.

Somalia's government has identified him as Abdullahi Abdisalam Borle, but has refused to give further details about how he died.

In the hours following the crash, an aviation expert who had examined pictures of the damage said it was consistent with an explosive device.

The plane, operated by Daallo Airlines, was headed to Djibouti in the Horn of Africa.

Vladimir Vodopivec, the pilot, had said: "Luckily, the flight controls were not damaged so I could return and land at the airport.

"Something like this has never happened in my flight career. We lost pressure in the cabin. Thank God it ended well."

Many of those on board had been rebooked onto the flight after a Turkish Airlines service was cancelled at the last minute.

Daallo's chief executive has claimed its rival's decision could have been linked to intelligence it had received about a possible security threat.

However, a Turkish Airlines official denied this – and insisted the flights had been cancelled because of bad weather.

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 2

Failed attack sure no one wanna claim responsibility....

Just imagine you are on-board the jet plane with a big hole opened up sucking people out   [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2