Toll fee from Johor to Bkt Kayu Hitam

Shor

Any bros know the total toll fee from Johor to the end Bukit Kayu Hitam ? Is 150 RM for both ways enough? Sorry for the noob question.

↡ Advertisement

A Blog will be "built" after the trip for all bros interested in crazy trips!!!

You are finally making the trip? :D

Plan to do Chiang Mai sometime end of the year or early next year, if time permits. Do share any interesting makan, shopping or scenery on your trip.

If you're driving 4x4 or SUV, quite a few places in Thailand to get offroad stuff.

A Blog will be "built" after the trip for all bros interested in crazy trips!!!

(edited)

Roger bro!!! Will add your nick, when I'm back, I try to create a Blog for bros to call or email me for my humble info.

Actually Northern Thai I am quite experience. Had been driving Thai plate for the past 10 years!!!!

This is why MCF is good. Come in here to share, to learn and to make friend!!! Stay tune bro!!

Plan to do Chiang Mai sometime end of the year or early next year, if time permits. Do share any interesting makan, shopping or scenery on your trip.

If you're driving 4x4 or SUV, quite a few places in Thailand to get offroad stuff.

Edited by Shor

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Just drove back to Phuket and back.

It is RM 108+ one way. Used to be RM85 years ago. Sigh...

At least the Thai roads are free. Although 30-40% are still single-lane and under construction (especially the national highway no.4 "Phet Kassem" road. They've built new highways in between which are quite nice (403, 415, 409, 43)

Looking forward to the blog on driving in northern thailand!!! Would love to do a crazier road drive past Phuket soon :D

Edited by Nikolaiski

Just drove back to Phuket and back.

It is RM 108+ one way. Used to be RM85 years ago. Sigh...

At least the Thai roads are free. Although 30-40% are still single-lane and under construction (especially the national highway no.4 "Phet Kassem" road. They've built new highways in between which are quite nice (403, 415, 409, 43)

Looking forward to the blog on driving in northern thailand!!! Would love to do a crazier road drive past Phuket soon :D

Ya I remember I topped up a total of 250 RM and still have balance....

Yar my Blog was up since I am back last year...... check it out my signature. :))

↡ Advertisement