Parking offence,escaping fr custody,now facing jail.

Csnewbie

How dramatic! [rolleyes]

Now i have to be careful with parking offence. [:(]

kwai kwai liao. [:)]

Another case of arrested suspect escaping?

:o

Turbocharged

Bring more trouble on himself... If not happy, then just appeal the parking offence lah... Even not successful, can delay payment for quite some time.

I've one still pending a decision for 2 weeks already, as long as filed appeal and captured in their system - heh, heh, maybe it will be forgotten?? [rolleyes]

Bring more trouble on himself... If not happy, then just appeal the parking offence lah... Even not successful, can delay payment for quite some time.

I've one still pending a decision for 2 weeks already, as long as filed appeal and captured in their system - heh, heh, maybe it will be forgotten?? [rolleyes]

i am not sure abt it...

i appealed....but bef result came,final request for payment came....so i paid.lan lan.... [:(]

Allowing a suspect to flee after being cuffed... the police who made the first arrest will kanna too!

I think SPF was not involved but the auxiliary POs that made the arrest.

i suppose he had to go to court because his parking offences involved some cheating...

but seriously, 4 x Special Ops Command vehicles to catch someone for parking offences... I thought they only used these for riots... [:(]

Hypersonic

How bad can parking offence be? At most fine and a few points deducted. Worse case is license revoked. Now he has to go to jail and have a black mark forever. Not worth at all. How stupid can one get?

i suppose he had to go to court because his parking offences involved some cheating...

but seriously, 4 x Special Ops Command vehicles to catch someone for parking offences... I thought they only used these for riots... [:(]

That's why they have no time to handle serious crimes.. Resources used to do this kind of petty crime.. Wa lau eh!!

Police damn good life..

↡ Advertisement