Licence for spray painting biz

Creative_tec

I have recently found a place that is really suitable for my spray painting biz on cars. However, I am concerned about whether the place, which I am looking to rent, will be allowed for me to conduct my biz.

spoke to a number of people and was told that i will need to apply for licence with NEA before i can apply for change of use via ura. however, i went thru the NEA website and everything looks very complicated. As far as i know, the place which i am renting, is classified under B2 zoning. I have also spoke to the mgmt and what i was told is that as long as NEA is okay, they have no problem with me conducting spraying painting biz. I have also called NEA, which they told me that someone will call me back regarding my query on the licences that i need to apply. As per my understanding, the current place is approved for General Industrial (Multiuser).

I walk thru the place and found quite a number of heavy industrial company there, which deals with welding of huge metal pipes and etc. However, i do not recall seeing any workshops there.

Anyone one who have the experience here can guide me along? I juz want to be sure before I go ahead and confirm the unit with deposit.

Thanks all!!

↡ Advertisement