My New BRABUS B25

Halo111094

So it's not even a real Brabus from Brabus' factory? Hmm..

does it matter? to ppe who cant even afford fake brabuses....like me. ITS A GOD DAMN BRABUS OK! :o

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

Can any of you recommend some high end work shops that style Range Rover and Bentley in your area? I work with a company called Onyx Concept and we offer bespoke styling and wheels for these brands.

Thanks for your time.

John

Neutral Newbie

So it's not even a real Brabus from Brabus' factory? Hmm..

It's a real BRABUS bodykit,why would there need to be a fake one and it's worth it,maybe it's a bit too much,but when you got the money... ;)

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

Can any of you recommend some high end work shops that style Range Rover and Bentley in your area? I work with a company called Onyx Concept and we offer bespoke styling and wheels for these brands.

Thanks for your time.

John

Hey John,

I not sure wether there are any for Land Rover's in singapore, but you ask some companies to bring it in.

=)

Thanks!!!!

We are family so it dosen't matter weather i call it myn or his!!!!=)

First auto wanted some pictures of the car.

Maybe doesnt matter to you but to a lot it does, simply because its your lao peh's money.

Maybe if you has posted something along the line of "My dad's got a new Brabus!" or something you wouldnt be getting flamed. Learn to be humble.

To be honest, the new facelift for the Benz made them look so much better. At the same time, I agree that for the money spent, the power gain isnt all that fantastic.

7.2s? Pretty ordinary if you ask me.

Maybe doesnt matter to you but to a lot it does, simply because its your lao peh's money.

Maybe if you has posted something along the line of "My dad's got a new Brabus!" or something you wouldnt be getting flamed. Learn to be humble.

To be honest, the new facelift for the Benz made them look so much better. At the same time, I agree that for the money spent, the power gain isnt all that fantastic.

7.2s? Pretty ordinary if you ask me.

Strong jealousy

Ok thanks for that.

But if you compare it with a normal E 250 its much better.

=)

0.3s diff wont be too much i think... got diff meh? i know 7.5s to 6.2s got lot of difference [;)]

↡ Advertisement