My New BRABUS B25

Halo111094

Strong jealousy

Jealous? There isnt anything to be jealous about sir when I can get this in Australia,

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/privat...5&__Dx=mode matchany&__D=brabus&silo=1011&seot=1&__sid=13146F2748B7&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 1090&__Ns=pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pC

ar_Model_String|0&__Qpb=1&__Ntx=mode matchallpartial&Cr=4&__Ntt=brabus&trecs=20

And why I dont get one? Simply because the performance to money ratio isnt practical and I out dragged one before. And I get the car for track not to show off.

I cant get over the fact that so many Singaporeans drive nice cars only to show off. My uncle's friend told me that he got the California only for showing off and has only drove 5000km since. I was totally wtf-ed when I heard that.

Where I am, most people that drives the likes of AMG, M3 etc track their car and are true motor enthusiast. And most of them are very humble and down to earth people.

I dont wish for people to get the wrong message but I am just trying to tell the TS that theres nothing wrong with having a rich dad but being humble is important as well.

Anyway enough ranting and back on topic. The E class has looked better since the previous model with the flatter headlights. The 1 with the rounder one looks like crap. Even the C class look great now.

At least there nothing much you need to do to the car now since its sort of a complete package.

↡ Advertisement

0.3s diff wont be too much i think... got diff meh? i know 7.5s to 6.2s got lot of difference [;)]

agree.

car's servicing status could wipe out any 0.3s advantage.

agree.

car's servicing status could wipe out any 0.3s advantage.

Being an E class frame, the car wasnt designed to have that kinda performance to begin with. I wouldnt get too hang up with the 0-100 because a lot of new cars these days can do 0-100 in <10s anyway.

The point of getting the Benz would be more of a status and comfort it brings.

7.2s isnt fantastic but isnt that bad too. Also, the 0-100 claims from most car manufacturers should be taken with a pinch of salt. More than rarely you'll find they're not that possible with the street tyres, road condition and the driver/owner.

Neutral Newbie

My dad dosen't like doing quick acceleration for 0,but he dose quick acceleration at high speed's,with more torque he can feel the difference,not as much as the S Class but there is more

=)

My dad dosen't like doing quick acceleration for 0,but he dose quick acceleration at high speed's,with more torque he can feel the difference,not as much as the S Class but there is more

=)

Hey, were you the one who made a U turn just before the Tuas checkpoint around 5 - 5.30pm? I was turning out from Tuas West Dr (going for the U-turn to AYE city) and thought a similar nice looking brabus ride. Cant remember its white or silver, but the exterior styling looks just like the one in your pics!

Neutral Newbie

Hey, were you the one who made a U turn just before the Tuas checkpoint around 5 - 5.30pm? I was turning out from Tuas West Dr (going for the U-turn to AYE city) and thought a similar nice looking brabus ride. Cant remember its white or silver, but the exterior styling looks just like the one in your pics!

It should had been my dad,It should be since his office it in that area.