New taxi model: Hyundai i30

Wubb

Hypersonic

Base on what you say mah, I interpret lor.

ok ok............my fault...............my bad.......... [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

The Elantra will be a good choice for taxi too.

Oh please please please! Please don't!

If its SPF use it, i dont mind.. but not taxi leh!

The taxi company like to take so many kimchi car, make our car look like taxi too :angry:

Neutral Newbie

Relax lah... there are many other makes as taxi too

Toyota - camery, wish

Honda - airwave,

Merc

Hyundai - sonata, i30

and the list goes on...

Honda Fit and Stream as well..

Hyundai got Avante too

Chevrolet too =\

waste time lah bro......waste time lah...........

he/she claim to drive a honda..............than ask about sending car to MY when COE expiry soon...........

claim that default speed at NSH is 150kmh..................beat traffic light at 170kmh....................report to mod for no Fcuking reason.............commented that my post too long for him/her to read................

take home S$2100...............speed S$1400 on the car..............got friend bookie give tips sure win in football...........

profile listed as female..................talk like a small boy.............what do you expect out of it..................

put everything together and you know what is it all about............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

maybe pon school too much.. Like how I did during my younger days.. Oops.. [:p] [:p]

Neutral Newbie

i30 at the end cycle? Thought this car only launched in around 2007 and i30 wagon in 2009? [:/]

This is the forth year already and an all new i30 will be launched next year... The new i30 was spied few months ago...

i30cw was released in 2007 as well... The i30 wagon will probably be launched by the end of next year also...

2012-+Hyundai-i30-01.jpg

2012-+Hyundai-i30-22.jpg

2012-+Hyundai-i30-16.jpg

Neutral Newbie

The taxi company like to take so many kimchi car, make our car look like taxi too :angry:

Taxi companies are helping kimchi car to do promotion... Just like how they promoted Toyota for so many years... [laugh]

Dont think elantra will be used as taxi now. But hard to say 2-3 years down the road. :D

Neutral Newbie

Dont think elantra will be used as taxi now. But hard to say 2-3 years down the road. :D

At least Comfort won't choose Elantra because it has no diesel option... :D

You mean the avante which they have chosen for taxi is a diesel car? [:/]

they can always ask Hyundai Korea to manfacture it the Elantra with diesel option.as this model is relatively new, the taxi companies will not do it so soon.

Neutral Newbie

You mean the avante which they have chosen for taxi is a diesel car? [:/]

What i mean is that ComfortDelGro won't use Elantra because it has no diesel... Prime is using the Avante and they don't have diesel taxi...

runs out of breath at high revs??

when my mini which somrtime the sonata taxi driver going very fast, and tail gate me at mid-night, it was very hard to get them off... even i go up to 180km/h or sometime i give up let them pass, and i can say those taxi overtake me over 200km/h!!!! and their pickup is super good from 100 to 180!!!

but i think from 0-100 their taxi is not very good compare to my mini, but they can win me from 100km/h to 180km/h

I think yr speedometer spoil already. Better go get it fixed asap. [laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

they can always ask Hyundai Korea to manfacture it the Elantra with diesel option.as this model is relatively new, the taxi companies will not do it so soon.

I believe Hyundai is not that rich to do such thing... They can't simply put the engine into a car without engineering changes...

What i mean is that ComfortDelGro won't use Elantra because it has no diesel... Prime is using the Avante and they don't have diesel taxi...

Then i guess ComfortDelGro would not choose elantra as taxi, but Prime will.

Neutral Newbie

Then i guess ComfortDelGro would not choose elantra as taxi, but Prime will.

Maybe they can get a Forte because it is cheaper than Elantra and the new Forte will be in the market in 2013... :D

↡ Advertisement