Anyone felt that the spc levo petrol is any diff ?

Verve

Supercharged

pump SPC ron92 in my lao pork chia....

suddenly my lao pork chia becomes Skyactive technology....

now go back to ron95, no more skyactive technology liao...

think SPC quality still questionable coz pumping other brands 92 does not have this kind of prob...

So skyactive technology exist long time ago .. not invented by Mazda. chey....

errr, Skyactive technology is like what huh?

go mazda showroom u ask them .. hahha

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged
(edited)

hmm.. my engine auto stop during traffic light...

only difference between skyactive and my lao pork chia is i have to crank to start my car while skyactive moves when step on gas pedal...

Skyactiv is not only on engine,it got everything inc Gearbox,chassis etc...& you even spell wrongly,Skyactiv,no 'e' behind. :D

Edited by ER-3682
  • Praise 1

Just came across on fuel Ron95/97 article in Car magz in Malaysia. Actually, the base fuel is the same across all brands i.e Shell, Esso, Caltex.

It's the additive added after loading base fuel in the tanker before delivery to retails station. Just like some happened to see Shell tanker loading base fuel in SRC REFINERY. The additive must meet 400ppm as min requirement. Some brand may provide slightly more additive than others. As a result, diff engine may react differently to these additive. So,you need to try diff brand to suit your ride. Some may hv no different. Too bad lah......

Neutral Newbie

not sure if it works this way. Station gives me 20% discount, I pay with POSB everyday credit card, the bank will still credit me cashback of 6%? or station won't allow me to pay with it?

Yep. Same like last year. I had almost 25% off effective last year at SPC. 20% off pump price, then 6% POSB rebate on the remainder.

Skyactiv is not only on engine,it got everything inc Gearbox,chassis etc...& you even spell wrongly,Skyactiv,no 'e' behind. :D

Oops... thanks for correcting...

yup my car will go off during while waiting for green light...

more or less sama sama like Skyactiv [laugh]

Hypersonic

Any bros using UOB CC for payment. The 21% discount on during payment or after some rebate back to the CC ?

Twincharged

Oops... thanks for correcting...

yup my car will go off during while waiting for green light...

more or less sama sama like Skyactiv [laugh]

Good,save fuel...save the enviroment. [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

Any bros using UOB CC for payment. The 21% discount on during payment or after some rebate back to the CC ?

during payment. Pump 50. Pay 39.50.

Must pump in multiples of 50.

Do consider giving MAZ Nitro a try!

We are giving sampler sets of 2 bottles away for free.

Only requires 30ml of MAZ Nitro to treat 45 litres of gasoline. No cheap fillers added. Our retail price is $3.60 for a full tank treatment.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2694993-maz-nitro-get-extra-power-fuel-savings-up-to-59/

Our online reviews: http://list.qoo10.sg/item/MAZ-NITRO-MAZ-NITRO-SAVE-UP-TO-59-OF-GASOLINE/415153451

Don't spam in SPC thread.

Yep. Same like last year. I had almost 25% off effective last year at SPC. 20% off pump price, then 6% POSB rebate on the remainder.

that's good! thanks for the info. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Now that SPC has introduced their new improved Levo with friction reduction technology (according to the Ads), anyone tried and how do you feel using this new fuel? I must say am impressed with the discounts given over last week.

Now that SPC has introduced their new improved Levo with friction reduction technology (according to the Ads), anyone tried and how do you feel using this new fuel? I must say am impressed with the discounts given over last week.

So fuel economy improved?

Levo 98.?

I like the spc nozzle where there is this rubber cover that fit nicely to the fuel tank gap when pumping fuel.

It feels and looks more steadier as compared to other petrol companies in Singapore.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

I have tried Esso 8000, shell 98, shell vpower and spc 98. Only vpower is able to give me more mileage and better fc. The other 8000 and 98 doesn’t make a difference to me. I now visit SPC because the discounts are better using POSB Everyday card.

• Praise 1

I have tried Esso 8000, shell 98, shell vpower and spc 98. Only vpower is able to give me more mileage and better fc. The other 8000 and 98 doesn’t make a difference to me. I now visit SPC because the discounts are better using POSB Everyday card.

Vpower is so much more expensive than 98, even if really better FC. You already spend more paying it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1