Toyota Corolla Axio

Good-Carbuyer

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I'm looking to scrap my 2007 Axio in Mid May. My mileage is 80K as of now. For those who are keen on 2nd hand parts.

Can PM me directly.

Regards,

M

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Proud new owner of old Axio reporting in. COE PQP so low low. Shiok.

Just serviced my new old car in JB. Parts easy to find and not too ex. Changed two rear shocks at rm240 each side. CVT oil was rm190 (if you buy from local stockist take note there are two types of Toyota brand cvt fluid). Did alignment too. Now car very shiok to drive.

I find the Axio a fun car to drive (this says a lot because I had a jetta sport anda ford mondeo before this). Because to go fast you need to keep RPM at the correct band, and not just whack accelerator. Also because acceleration is not there, you need to conserve momentum. So it's more challenging to drive safe and fast.

Many low mileage Axio in market now. Hope to see more bros and sis take part in this forum.

hi bro can PM me where u go to do all this? me got a 2008 renew coe axio in need of TLc
  • Praise 1

(edited)

CarClick Garage in Johor. Google for their FB page and address. Go early, they are popular with Sgreans and Msians.

For oil and filter I buy from fitinpart and bring to Johor.

*separate matter, not sure why forum auto merge my 2 posts*

My axio aircon fan switch spoil. Only fan 1 and 2 working. When turned to 3 or 4 the aircon will turn off on its own. DIY changed fan resistor no improvement. Any bros or sis experience this before? My go to aircon shop in JB unable to diagnose.

Edited by Squallgoh

Hi all,

I'm looking to scrap my 2007 Axio in Mid May. My mileage is 80K as of now. For those who are keen on 2nd hand parts.

Can PM me directly.

Regards,

M

Oh why scrap now if still has 3 more years to go...

Hi.

Does anyone know whether the current/latest Axio model share common parts with Altis and/or Vios?

Am toying the idea of getting a resale unit but concerned about getting spare parts easily, as most PIs stopped bringing new Axio.

Thanks.

No issues getting spare parts for Axio. Many Toyota models share parts. My hand itchy to get a manual WRX and toying with idea to sell my Axio. It is in very good condition and pristine white paintwork. If you are interested to get from direct owner PM me.

CarClick Garage in Johor. Google for their FB page and address. Go early, they are popular with Sgreans and Msians.

For oil and filter I buy from fitinpart and bring to Johor.

*separate matter, not sure why forum auto merge my 2 posts*

My axio aircon fan switch spoil. Only fan 1 and 2 working. When turned to 3 or 4 the aircon will turn off on its own. DIY changed fan resistor no improvement. Any bros or sis experience this before? My go to aircon shop in JB unable to diagnose.

Update: fan switch spoilt. $90 for part from stockist and $40 for labour at a WS in AMK. As good as new now

(edited)

Hi.

Does anyone know whether the current/latest Axio model share common parts with Altis and/or Vios?

Am toying the idea of getting a resale unit but concerned about getting spare parts easily, as most PIs stopped bringing new Axio.

Thanks.

Altis & Vios no, afaik. Or maybe only a few parts. Gearbox & engine same as PI Sienta, so don't have to worry lah

Please do a THOROUGH check. 98% of Axios out there are ex-PHV. Tampered Mileage is a foregone conclusion.  [laugh]

Edited by Othello

Neutral Newbie

hi any recommended workshop that is able to replace the driver side window rubber seal of 2009 model?

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a used 2008 axio bonnet. Do let me know if you are selling or going to scrap your car and selling it.

Thanks!

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I have several very high quality and extremely well maintained Toyota Corolla Axio (2007-2012) Original Accessories to let go.

As below:

Original Toyota Axio X "HID Limited" edition Projector Lamp. Same as Axio G model, fits X model. Like new

Toyota Axio TRD Front Strut Bar (Original from Japan TRD Sportivo!). Like new

Toyota Axio TRD Rear Anti-roll Bar (Original from Japan TRD Sportivo!). Like new

Original Toyota Axio Gear Shift Panel Chrome Bezel. This is the chrome bezel that comes with Toyota Axio G model but compatible with X model. Like new

R-VIT iColor Racing Monitor (Made in Japan!). Like new

Price is negotiable and meetup is flexible.

PM me or Sms me at 9.8.5.1.8.3.5.1 if you are interested.

↡ Advertisement