Tesla Roadster back in Singapore?

Dallii

Neutral Newbie

I tot they zao liao? How come last afternoon I see got one driving along clementi to commonwealth there?

post-89253-1309912791_thumb.jpg

definitely diff from the one below

saw one on test run in dec 2010....
photo-779990.JPG

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I went to that showroom b4. I am very impressive with Tesla. No chance to test drive.

omg. I talk so much about them last time in MCF. Didn't know they come back haha. Must go see the showroom sometime.

• Praise 2

Opps.... my mistake. I did not know they have another website for Tesla and their other products.

Thanks for pointing out.

I wonder what is the real world range of that car? I read that a good portion of its weight is batteries.

According to the guy i spoke to in the showroom, in Sg, about 500km.

Neutral Newbie

how can 1 gear be more cui than 6 gears? dun tell me 6 gears last 6 times longer than 1 gear :wacko:

1 gear means no more gear shifting time = faster acceleration, no more gears hitting each other when shifting gears (which is what makes the gearbox spoil) = less maintenance

you could say... 1 gear means the engine isn't running at peak rpm so acceleration cui. but is becos of this that electric engine diff from normal engine. electric tesla is peak at 0-5000rpm. no need change gear man.

The saloon version looks very promising. Those thinking of getting Maserati Quattroporte or Porsche Panamera can seriously give the tesla a thought. =)

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

woah 1 gear means very likely gearbox will cui maybe after 6 months of daily drive?

hello is electric!

what gearbox!

• Praise 2

(edited)

how can 1 gear be more cui than 6 gears? dun tell me 6 gears last 6 times longer than 1 gear :wacko:

1 gear means no more gear shifting time = faster acceleration, no more gears hitting each other when shifting gears (which is what makes the gearbox spoil) = less maintenance

you could say... 1 gear means the engine isn't running at peak rpm so acceleration cui. but is becos of this that electric engine diff from normal engine. electric tesla is peak at 0-5000rpm. no need change gear man.

cvt consider 1 gear? many problem wor

Edited by Tom_kkh
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1