How long is you index finger?

Jman888

(edited)

Don't be too happy if it is longer than the rest [laugh] [laugh]

Finger length may have link to penis length: Study

HONG KONG - Hands may say more about their owners than commonly thought, especially in the case of men.

Men whose index fingers are shorter than their ring fingers may have longer penises, according to a South Korean study published in the Asian Journal of Andrology.

"According to our data ... the shorter index (second) finger than ring (fourth) finger you have, the longer stretched penile length you have," wrote Tae Beom Kim at the urology department of Gachon University Gil Hospital in Incheon, South Korea, in reply to questions from Reuters.

Previous studies have shown strong evidence that prenatal testosterone may determine finger development as well as penile length, a relationship that Kim and his colleagues launched a study to focus on.

The study involved 144 men suffering from urological problems that did not affect the length of their penis, which was measured under anaesthesia.

The measurements were later compared to the difference in length between their second and fourth fingers on the right hand. Previous studies have shown that the right hand may be more sensitive to the influence of testosterone.

The so-called "digit ratio" in this study refers to the length of the index finger divided by the length of the ring finger. The lower the ratio, the study suggests, the longer the

penis may be.

The findings offered "circumstantial evidence that prenatal testosterone is responsible for both traits (penile length and digit formation,)" said Denise McQuade at Skidmore College in New York, who was not involved in the study.

"Digit ratio is non-invasive and easy to measure, yet may provide clues about an individual

post-1109-1309931709_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jman888
↡ Advertisement

the consolation is a long index fingers has a lower risk of prostate cancer, see life is fair [laugh]

Turbocharged

the consolation is a long index fingers has a lower risk of prostate cancer, see life is fair [laugh]

Makes me believe that you have a short short dick :D

Makes me believe that you have a short short dick :D

i am actually taking my chance on the prostate cancer instead :D

I think it is quite true. My index finger is really short, shorter than my ring finger. On the other hand, massage mm always say my didi very big and long, or are they just wanna make me happy and feel shiok? :huh:

I think it is quite true. My index finger is really short, shorter than my ring finger. On the other hand, massage mm always say my didi very big and long, or are they just wanna make me happy and feel shiok? :huh:

NPNT :D

of the hand will do [laugh]

I'm pretty sure is the later...

On the same topic not too long ago , there was a paper showing statistical correlation between long index finger and homosexuality.

So double joy, low risk of prostate cancer and you are also g [:)] y

(edited)

Tot it is a trick question to find out how long is everyone's DIDI...

if so...R/B confirm will be taking down notes

so must we provide our finger measure reading here:

whathefish - 3.5" (index) , 3" (ring) [laugh]

Edited by Jman888

Neutral Newbie

Tot it is a trick question to find out how long is everyone's DIDI...

if so...R/B confirm will be taking down notes

Can you please put in some conscious effort to not be so coarse mannered and UNCOUTH!

On the same topic not too long ago , there was a paper showing statistical correlation between long index finger and homosexuality.

So double joy, low risk of prostate cancer and you are also g [:)] y

in that case we need porker to submit his reading to verify [laugh]

Hypersonic

Not sure abt this but I do know that if you close your fingers together and there's a lot of space in between the fingers, you are a spender. Those with no space in between, they are thrifty.

I'm gonna chop my index finger off right now. Wait, that works, right?

depends on the length you need for below before you chop off [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement