Temasek sells almost half of its China bank shares!

Supersonic

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405...eTabs%3Darticle

If Temasek's nervousness proves well-founded (that's a BIG IF considering its past history), then China, and consequently the entire world, is in for a rocky time. I knew the bull run was too good to last.

At least Temasek made a billion dollar profit this time, instead of their well-publicised billion dollar losses like in the past. [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
(edited)

do they know something we dont? :huh:

Doubt they do, but as that site mentioned, there are rumours that BOA plans a sell down also.

Think Ho Jinx & Co. just got tired of getting caught with their pants down. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4

(edited)

newspaper got say the cn local garmen borrowed alot from banks. cn central garmen sent their ag to audit found 1trllion rmb debt.

looks like off balance sheet accounting as the loans were taken out by companies incorporated by them. doubt their ag found everything

Edited by Mustank

Turbocharged
(edited)

do they know something we dont? :huh:

Well, I do know.

I think I have also said in another thread that we are going to see a slowdown in the PPI for property in Q3 and rpobably a reversal in Q4.

As for stocks, I have liquidated most of it in May.

Also got out of gold and silver and made a killing for that two as I held them since 2002.

Edited by Icedbs

Well, I do know.

I think I have also said in another thread that we are going to see a slowdown in the PPI for property in Q3 and rpobably a reversal in Q4.

As for stocks, I have liquidated most of it in May.

Also got out of gold and silver and made a killing for that two as I held them since 2002.

A good trader/investor will embrace the fact that he cannot know what will happen. Luck is an amazing thing until it runs out.

Turbocharged

A good trader/investor will embrace the fact that he cannot know what will happen. Luck is an amazing thing until it runs out.

That's true, but you can always put the probability and odds at your side. Numbers and trend doesn't lie

I am a professional trader, if I depend on luck, I will be out of business.