Gurmit owns a Lambo

Picanto

Happy for him to own a Lambo, sad for him coz he seems so down-to earth type, well, i was wrong, only man's weakness are car & only real car stand-up.

Dun get me wrong, I'm not jealous by his over-zealous buy, Juz can't figure out why buy a sport car in so cramped traffic in Sunny S'pre, how fast can U run, let alone speed, every 200 m, there will be traffic light or hidden camera :wub:

• Praise 1

strange, what has down to earth got anything to do with owning a supercar?

as long as his money is earned through his sweat and blood and in all honesty, i don't see why you need to be sad. [:)]

• Praise 1

I am lucky to have a simple job....no one jealous of me...I earn enough to have a HDB and Jazz.

I eat...he eats.

I sleep...he sleeps.

I sh1t.....he sh1ts.

I grow old....he grows old.

I will die....so will he.

In the end, nothing else matters.

But I m happy right now with what I have.

• Praise 1

Happy for him to own a Lambo, sad for him coz he seems so down-to earth type, well, i was wrong, only man's weakness are car & only real car stand-up.

Dun get me wrong, I'm not jealous by his over-zealous buy, Juz can't figure out why buy a sport car in so cramped traffic in Sunny S'pre, how fast can U run, let alone speed, every 200 m, there will be traffic light or hidden camera :wub:

he is down-to-earth actually. at least he uses his own money to buy a car he likes. so, okay mah.

if everyone think like you, everyone will drive a 1.0L car or go public. =p

buying expensive cars is about you like it and can afford it.

it's like, why a couple bought a semi-D instead of a HDB 3-room flat. =p

he is down-to-earth actually. at least he uses his own money to buy a car he likes. so, okay mah.

if everyone think like you, everyone will drive a 1.0L car or go public. =p

buying expensive cars is about you like it and can afford it.

it's like, why a couple bought a semi-D instead of a HDB 3-room flat. =p

Totally agree. A casio watch works the same as a Rolex. If everybody is so logical we all will wear casio, Rolex would go belly up.

There are things that are bought to enjoy... A Lambo is one of those . If I could I would buy one too.

Turbocharged

Dr M from up north used to say that [laugh] about driving lambo or ferrari in singapore.

Gear 1, shift to Gear 2, cannot go any further!!! Need to cross over to johor to drive [laugh]

Dr M from up north used to say that [laugh] about driving lambo or ferrari in singapore.

Gear 1, shift to Gear 2, cannot go any further!!! Need to cross over to johor to drive [laugh]

i seen lambors......Dr M lied... [:p] [:p]

Neutral Newbie

it's amazing when you look back to the times when gurmit was just a performer at haw par villa

he's done well from there. much well [:)]

it's amazing when you look back to the times when gurmit was just a performer at haw par villa

he's done well from there. much well [:)]

yea its not what u work as but how u do the job

Neutral Newbie

true.. spending what he has and what he earn.. no problem with that even if he buy and park at home..

if i have the moola i will buy lambo too. there is no excuse of no road in sg for lambo to run.

↡ Advertisement