About spending in US

Tinydog

Hello guys, I need some help. Where can you get coins in USA? I exchanged all dollar notes at money changer but heard coins there are widely used and is rather essential. Banks here/there? Or just spend there to get the change in coins? I need the coins for parking toll charge etc which do not accept bills. Noob here btw. Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Which state in the US ?? Most parking machines in major cities I've seen takes credit and debit card or have human collecting cash. Otherwise, they are free outside of major cities. I hate coins, always dump them into coin machine for supermarket credits.

Hypersonic

Just buy something there to get change. Which money changer will change coins for you?

You will get by la, no worries.

Hello guys, I need some help. Where can you get coins in USA? I exchanged all dollar notes at money changer but heard coins there are widely used and is rather essential. Banks here/there? Or just spend there to get the change in coins? I need the coins for parking toll charge etc which do not accept bills. Noob here btw. Thanks!

So far I very seldom need to pay for parking charges in US (only once when I went to disneyland for more than 4 hours).

Even toll road also accept notes. [;)]

Cool thanks. Going to State of Michigan. I heard toll road and roadside parking only accept coins thats why asking around. Cheers.

↡ Advertisement