Product Reviews - Detailing Products

Fcuktion

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

Another package came from good ol' USA with some stuff from Optimum and Carpro.

1st up is Optimum Hyper Polish which is a spray polish.

Its around the consistent of the old formula of M205 from Meguiars, maybe even a tad thicker. But has no problems using the Meguiars chemical resistant spray head.

The solution is slightly on the oily side and rather difficult to remove from the pad compared to things like IP or M205, i usually use APC to remove the excess OHP.

I will update with pictures soon.

Tried it on a Sirocco with the combo of LC orange hydrotech pads + makita, since its just a clean up and not any kind of paint correction. Working time is endless like most Optimum polish which i love. But the level of cut I would rate it slightly below M205. It removed around 50% of the lighter swirls on the car. I will try to find some 50/50 photos if possible. Removal have to wipe a couple of times if not it would just smudge.

Its my current go to 1 stepper at the moment before i actually convince myself to go the Meguiars DA microfiber system, looks impressive so far.

Pics up soon!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Carpro Perl's dressing

This is the other product that i got to try out. I got the 1L bottle which you can dilute 1:1 for tires etc and it also works for plastics exterior pieces.

Application is very easy, even easier than Opti-Bond 1:1 because it has a water like consistency.

I am still monitoring to see how long it can last, so far it has been 1 month and stills looks good. I will upload a little video soon to if it beads like what they say.

It looks slightly shiner than Opti Bond 1:1. So far my fav look is Meguiars HyperDressing 4:1, looks clean and matt, thats provided the tires are clean. But sad to say it doesn't last, best kept for interiors.

I should be washing my car soon, which i haven't done in the past 1 month, I will strip down the dressing and show a 50/50 comparison of the OptiBond and Perls.

Stay tuned.

CarPro Cquartz will be next as I will be coating a car this weekend. that will be a full writeup of all the misc things i got. things like lil lug nut "sponge" , towels etc etc.

Twincharged

how do u get all this shipped in? the frieght forwarder i know dont ship waxes n polish.

The websites I order my stuff from just ships them in using EMS. So far no problems.

Neutral Newbie

The websites I order my stuff from just ships them in using EMS. So far no problems.

Hi,

Which website did you order CQuartz?

Thank you.