Bus from Resort World Sentosa cut queue & make illegal turn

GPunto

Neutral Newbie

Are you one of those who step on accelerator when someone wants to filter in ?

the bus so big size, i will never want to take the risk to block the bus. some more he was slightly in front of me, i will be lugi if i hit him

↡ Advertisement

The bus driver has a higher sitting position so he can spot and see the dinosaur gap. I can see where the bus driver is coming from. There are lots of drivers like TS who leave a dinosaur gap, take their sweet time to make their turn and drivers at the back have to slow down even more and before they know it, no more green arrow.

Totally hate this kind of drivers.

dun want buy punto liao...pickup so slow let bus chiet

So now we know what those ppl drive when they comprain they got overtook by lorries and buses. :D

The bus driver has a higher sitting position so he can spot and see the dinosaur gap. I can see where the bus driver is coming from. There are lots of drivers like TS who leave a dinosaur gap, take their sweet time to make their turn and drivers at the back have to slow down even more and before they know it, no more green arrow.

Totally hate this kind of drivers.

This is call delay tactic..

Neutral Newbie

then when the light turned red and he managed to slip thru but you didn't!! experienced that many times thanks to people like TS.

i just parked at HDB the night before and teared 8 x $0.50 = $4 for overnight parking

Ady over so long still reluctant to remove, left n right also hv [shocked]

Who ask you so stupid to keep a far gap and let the bus got chance to overtake.

u want to wait until crash then stop the car?

:o

Neutral Newbie

that's due to the wide angle effect from the camera, the actual distance is much nearer.

also, there was a long long queue behind waiting to turn right, may be i should have extract the video from my rear camera too

Share with us what camera you use le [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

The bus driver has a higher sitting position so he can spot and see the dinosaur gap.

1. there was a long queue of 150m that extend to the junction of SGH exit, so u think the bus can jump to the "dinosaur gap" 150m away in that split sec? obviously he has no intention to queue up at the first place. the bus will still find his way to squeeze in even WITHOUT the "dinosaur gap"

2. the gap appear to be big due to the wide angle effect

3. i saw the bus intention to turn right illegally, so there is no point for me to pick up speed and try to out-run him to create accident

that's due to the wide angle effect from the camera, the actual distance is much nearer.

it is not the camera issue. ppl say you leave a big gap of course it is so obvious if you look at the lane mark.

If tis is the way you drive, dont be surprised bus, coach, lorry, truck, car, motorcycle or even bicycle will try to overtake you.

btw, i am also interested to buy a video recorder to put in my car. [:p]

↡ Advertisement