My 18" RAY rims

Ngsehchoon

I suggest that you do away with the Brembo brake covers pal... It spoils everything..... Gives people the impression that your Rays are replica ones.... (im assuming that you got original Rays).

Just my 5-cents worth...

Nice Rims by the way...

Neutral Newbie

I suggest that you do away with the Brembo brake covers pal... It spoils everything..... Gives people the impression that your Rays are replica ones.... (im assuming that you got original Rays).

Just my 5-cents worth...

Nice Rims by the way...

+1

red color cover for such small caliper and rotor = fail....

Supersonic

agreed. evryone knows the 'red brembos' is juz a chiong plastic cover and cheapens the look of any car, IMHO.

Supersonic

Pay 1.8K for the rims & they take back my old rims for $400 therefore pay only 1.4K. Is it Ok. Bro or kena [knife]

sounds sibei cheap for original 18" Rays even at $2k.

agreed. evryone knows the 'red brembos' is juz a chiong plastic cover and cheapens the look of any car, IMHO.

Thought of change to those 4 or 6 pot brake kit but alot of people or even the mech say that it will slow for my ride & higher FC cause my ride is only 1500cc plus now my rim is so big. Any good sugguestion to do away with it. [confused] But i really [inlove] with those performance brake kit It look so cool with it.

Thanks

Thought of change to those 4 or 6 pot brake kit but alot of people or even the mech say that it will slow for my ride & higher FC cause my ride is only 1500cc plus now my rim is so big. Any good sugguestion to do away with it. [confused] But i really [inlove] with those performance brake kit It look so cool with it.

Thanks

Truth be told pal, you would not need a BBK for a 1.5L B&B ride. It would be an overkill and really, it doesn't serve any purpose because stock brakes will serve you just fine...

I believe your intensions of getting a BBK is for the aesthetic cool factor... in that case and if you fancy the red callipers look, just get it painted red.. It can be done relatively cheaply.

Your rims are beautiful. Don't spoil it with the fake Brembos.... takes the credibility away from the authenticity of your rims...

[:)]

Supersonic

Thanks

bro, save ur $$ lah. no one in the right mind will install a 4 or 6-pot on a 1.5L family car. even all my TC cars wif >300Nm oso i use stock 2 pots onli and it stops mighty fine.

Truth be told pal, you would not need a BBK for a 1.5L B&B ride. It would be an overkill and really, it doesn't serve any purpose because stock brakes will serve you just fine...

I believe your intensions of getting a BBK is for the aesthetic cool factor... in that case and if you fancy the red callipers look, just get it painted red.. It can be done relatively cheaply.

Your rims are beautiful. Don't spoil it with the fake Brembos.... takes the credibility away from the authenticity of your rims...

Any good recommed workshop to do it or can I DIY myself [sweatdrop]

You can try this guy, SC @ 98208992.... got his contact from the FN2R forum I frequent:

Visit www.streetcalipers.blogspot.com for more info and pictures!

Think he charges

$60 charge for 2 front & 2 back calipers.

I can't vouch for the quality though cuz i'm on BBK and dun need the service.... Have a chat with him....

I have just upgrade to 18" RAY rims for my rides. Love it :wub:

Since you post the picture...I suppose you want some feedback too right? To me....again...to me only...I don't find it nice at all....sorry...is to me only...is all about me...boomz....(countesy : Ris Low).... [:p]

Supercharged

sounds sibei cheap for original 18" Rays even at $2k.

Ya, cheap for 18" original Rays.

Second hand or trade in perhaps?

Supercharged

Thanks

Your car 1500 cc on 18" oredi jialak for FC...............................

Your car 1500 cc on 18" oredi jialak for FC...............................

Not to mention, his pickup sure affected.....

But its the owner's decision how he wants the car to be la afterall....

Maybe under the hood, there's a snail somewhere?? haha :D

Supercharged

Not to mention, his pickup sure affected.....

But its the owner's decision how he wants the car to be la afterall....

Maybe under the hood, there's a snail somewhere?? haha :D

Heehee I say affect FC only hor .........

Maybe got monster in the bay...................... u never see turbo kancil meh? Smoke me anytime.

:D