Don't driver knows what light color are for what purpose??

Bluepica

Recently I was tailed by a white Forte at night without headlight but just the pole lamp. To make things worst, the pole light was is RED color! At first I thought is was the back of a car!

This was only one of the so many vehicles that have changed the color of their vehicle's lightings.

Turning signal changed to white/blue or even red.

Back number plate lighting using bright white LED

Using yellow spot light color (though not the spotlight itself) as headlamp.

All these lights modifications are being nuisance to other road users if not sending a wrong signal to them.

↡ Advertisement

I have also came across some drivers who don't turn on their headlights though the sky is pitched dark! I know some cars have their panels illuminated but turning on the lights is part of the routine when we learn driving.

Recently I was tailed by a white Forte at night without headlight but just the pole lamp. To make things worst, the pole light was is RED color! At first I thought is was the back of a car!

This was only one of the so many vehicles that have changed the color of their vehicle's lightings.

All these lights modifications are being nuisance to other road users if not sending a wrong signal to them.

哇。。。。。真牛!!!!!!

I also change my boot number plate light to white after the sales person told me last longer? What's wrong? Don't affect you also. Anyway, everything else is stock.

I have also came across some drivers who don't turn on their headlights though the sky is pitched dark! I know some cars have their panels illuminated but turning on the lights is part of the routine when we learn driving.

That is becoming more common on the road these days. Seen so many cars like this in the evening.

Neutral Newbie

How about modified lorries with blink link and rainbow LED running around outside the car? and nightrider with blinking lights all over the place? what signal does that send you?

Morale of the story. Just drive carefully.

Turbocharged

Actually, I do not have problem with how people want to pimp up their ride but I hate those pimp up ride hogging the right lane.... ride pimp up untilled stylo Milo urs drive like a grandma ... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Actually, I do not have problem with how people want to pimp up their ride but I hate those pimp up ride hogging the right lane.... ride pimp up untilled stylo Milo urs drive like a grandma ... [laugh]

hahas..true true... =D

I believe we all very thankful if you could report such observations to the Authority. Such modifications are likely to be among illegal modifications that endanger us. Many thanks.

How about modified lorries with blink link and rainbow LED running around outside the car? and nightrider with blinking lights all over the place? what signal does that send you?

Morale of the story. Just drive carefully.

I believe should be report them to the Authority. Such modifications compromise our road safety.

That is becoming more common on the road these days. Seen so many cars like this in the evening.

Hmm... could that be another technique by Insurers to raise motor insurance premium with more accidents?