Posting new topics

Toovo1985

I cannot create a new thread too even though I attached 3 tag(s)..below is a screenshot which shown the error message

MrryPeo.jpg

Let us check on it, and get back to you.

I cannot create a new thread too even though I attached 3 tag(s)..below is a screenshot which shown the error message

MrryPeo.jpg

3 not enough...............put 4..............put 5 lah............ [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

hahahaha [thumbsup][thumbsup]

correct mah...............we sld try to do some simple troubleshooting first mah...........not something major.........sometimes by adjusting a little....no need to everything also bring up to attention......

If every small thing needs rectify.........by the time the system is 100%...............is time for another upgrading again liao......... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

3 not enough...............put 4..............put 5 lah............ [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I did try..I tagged 3,4,5 respectively..interestingly it doesn't work [laugh]

funny leh...............i just tried in the test folder...................I can post leh.................maybe I go try one in L&E............ [laugh][laugh][laugh]

We found that the problem is a random one. Our team is in the midst of troubleshooting it :((

@tianmo wanna volunteer?? Hahaa

You guys wrong lah... you must attached the digit "3" as tags lah :D

• Praise 1

We found that the problem is a random one. Our team is in the midst of troubleshooting it :((

@tianmo wanna volunteer?? Hahaa

volunteer do what wor?........ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I just posted a new thread in L&E...........I just key in any 3 words into the tag...........and it responded that I need to have 3 tags..........I deleted the tags and key in the words in sequence.........and magic happen.........thread posted.......

I think we have to key in the tags in sequence.......[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

I just posted a new thread in L&E...........I just key in any 3 words into the tag...........and it responded that I need to have 3 tags..........I deleted the tags and key in the words in sequence.........and magic happen.........thread posted.......

I think we have to key in the tags in sequence.......[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

after the tag press enter that registers as a tag. never copy paste...dun be bloody lazy

u see my post this morning on ex vs current

i put tags, ex, current and dunno xxb...

• Praise 1

after the tag press enter that registers as a tag. never copy paste...dun be bloody lazy

u see my post this morning on ex vs current

i put tags, ex, current and dunno xxb...

that's why I said......mayb need to tag in sequence.......I put HEAVEN, is, where.....cannot post........I list as where, HEAVEN, is......can post liao.........[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1