Posting new topics

Toovo1985

Neutral Newbie

Anyone got neighbours who keep pushing their plants and things over to my hdb flat boundary? My unit is along the stretch of corridor so my hall window is next to my bad neighbour main door. who keep pushing her plants over in front of my hall window.  Complain town council also no use 

Neutral Newbie

Anyone has bad neighbours who keep pushing their plants over ur boundary ie in front of my window. My unit along the stretch of corridor.  So my hall window is along the corridor.  My neighbour main door is just like 1m from my hall window. 

On 10/1/2020 at 12:24 AM, Sign said:

Anyone has bad neighbours who keep pushing their plants over ur boundary ie in front of my window. My unit along the stretch of corridor.  So my hall window is along the corridor.  My neighbour main door is just like 1m from my hall window. 

If it doesn't block the way, look at it positively as oxygen provider, unless it's second-hand smoke 🤧

6 hours ago, aliqenkhoo said:

what the... i need to give 25 replies ?

If you wish to start a new topic (thread), you can do it here and once we are OK with the content, your post will be separated from this thread to be on its own. 

Don't need to spam the forum with short / one word reply. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

On 7/21/2022 at 6:33 AM, Carbon82 said:

If you wish to start a new topic (thread), you can do it here and once we are OK with the content, your post will be separated from this thread to be on its own. 

Don't need to spam the forum with short / one word reply. 

Suddenly you get many of them saying only one word for 25 times. Haha. 

And suddenly so many new names come and go. Not like us daily or at least check in few days😂

• Haha! 1