STOMP: Licence Plate Numbers Obscured With Spray Paint

Vulcann

(edited)

I think the STOMPer was too harsh to the owner/driver.

For what you know the owner/driver may be a victim of mischief or involved in a feud with someone.

He or she may not even know the licence plate had been tampered with.

Initially I thought the licence plate paint had simply faded off but from the other pictures it seemed it was being sprayed over.

So if you know the owner/driver of this Altis just let him or her know.

From STOMP:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...this_legal.html

Licence plate numbers obscured with spray paint: Is this legal?

licence_plate_numbers_obscured_with_spray_paint_is_this_legal-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Joe spotted a car which had half of its licence plate sprayed with paint. Is this legal, he asks.

Said Joe (Jul 14):

"Licence plate numbers that were sprayed with paint.

"Half the numbers were marred by the paint.

"Was the intention of the driver to escape traffic police?

"Is this even legal?"

Edited by Vulcann
↡ Advertisement

Some stomper quite bo liao de leh, like they know the law keep asking if this right if this wrong without really thinking alternative ..

Some stomper quite bo liao de leh, like they know the law keep asking if this right if this wrong without really thinking alternative ..

Agree. Gd example is many drivers kena accused of parting over 2 lots. I believe some parked like that bec earlier drivers had "eaten" into their lot so they bo bian oso "eat" into other people's lot.

Personally I will not "eat" into people's if not dam malu foto kena put up in STOMP.

I have the same problem with fading number plates, got it changed, the numbers will normally start fading from the bottom up I guess it becos of the top part was shaded from the sun. pple in stomp are damm boliao.

I have the same problem with fading number plates, got it changed, the numbers will normally start fading from the bottom up I guess it becos of the top part was shaded from the sun. pple in stomp are damm boliao.

And any how condemn ppl some more..

Agree. Gd example is many drivers kena accused of parting over 2 lots. I believe some parked like that bec earlier drivers had "eaten" into their lot so they bo bian oso "eat" into other people's lot.

Personally I will not "eat" into people's if not dam malu foto kena put up in STOMP.

Last sunday was at serangoon road 81 htl infront opp Sim Lim Tower, 3 car parrallel parking, one motorbike park over the first car lot, I got no choice but to park abit more into the car lot behind me, later when I came back to collect my car, the two cars were behind me were all over their lots and the bike was no more there. Looks like Im the one parking over my lot. [mad]

Last sunday was at serangoon road 81 htl infront opp Sim Lim Tower, 3 car parrallel parking, one motorbike park over the first car lot, I got no choice but to park abit more into the car lot behind me, later when I came back to collect my car, the two cars were behind me were all over their lots and the bike was no more there. Looks like Im the one parking over my lot. [mad]

And if "heng heng" some trigger-happy STOMPer saw your ride & snapped shots of it to be put up in STOMP then I guess you pals would never stop ringing you up to say WTF... [laugh]

today i saw a silver colour mpv in jurong point, the front part of his car kena a lot of white paint. number plate also kena. i think kena ah long sabo :wacko:

And if "heng heng" some trigger-happy STOMPer saw your ride & snapped shots of it to be put up in STOMP then I guess you pals would never stop ringing you up to say WTF... [laugh]

Somore how to answer to my wifey for parking right infront of htl 81, wtf. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

today i saw a silver colour mpv in jurong point, the front part of his car kena a lot of white paint. number plate also kena. i think kena ah long sabo :wacko:

dam suay if your neighbour is a bad customer of ah longs..

pprs reported quite a few kena hell money in their letter boxes, doors/windows kena "decorated" & even rides kena "decorated" & burnt...

Somore how to answer to my wifey for parking right infront of htl 81, wtf. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

then i guess the furious ques post to you will not be WTF but Who U F! [;)]

Very stress full in singapore.

Go lot1 eat lunch today....wah carpark full...the one next door also full.

The two lane road kena jammed up.

Wait and wait....then search n search for a carpark lot inside.....then inside lot1 shopping so damm full.

The central event area should be made smaller or removed....it's creating a safety hazard....people pushing prams, old people walking and browseing slowly, young kids running around.....really hard to walk and enjoy the shopping atmosphere.

In the end no mood.

↡ Advertisement