Where to eat fresh oyesters?

Picanto

Sometimes found on exposed rocks/jetties during low tides, if you go harvest them yourself.

which jetty?

recommendations?

Last month i went to 'Owen Seafood' in Turf City and ate this with my sis and her hubby.Not bad.

Had 40% discount some more. [laugh]

Twincharged

"if" you know any members of S.R.C. at Padang,ask him bring you this weekend Poolside cafe,seafood buffet at just $19.80...got oysters.

recommendations?

In Singapore, very hard to fine fresh oysters as all are imports from oversea and nearest from Indon and at least 1 day old and kept in cold icy water before hitting the fish market.

Use to have a floating farm off Lim Chu Kang end and wonder the farm is still there. Theirs is a bit small as they supply them to market stalls selling 'Or-lua'.

One can enjoy fresh oyster is visiting those oyster farms in Indon, MY, Australia or Hainan Island. I ate fresh right at the farm in Hainan Island.

[sunny]

shangri la the line buffet...heard they have oyster nite...but quite expensive..

after eating so much oyster..u might consider booking a room that too.. [;)]

Supercharged

Can take MRT ....walking abt 9 mins

if walk 9 mins, after taking MRT and walk back another 9 mins and take MRT again, the oysters won't be fresh lor............

example is oscar at conrad

It is not cheap though!

If you are really ready to pamper yourself or your guests this is the place for variety and generosity [rolleyes]

sori sori....I mistaken the location...yes parking is a problem at Hillcrest area...can only try the side road at the private estate area.