Ultra irritating Seat Belt Buzzer

Spermface

Neutral Newbie

Helpppppppppppppp.....found the 159 seat belt reminder buzz very very irritating....especially when the passenger remove the seat belt when driving, it will buzz until i stop the car and engage reverse gear or the passenger reinsert the seat belt.

Anyone got a way to get rid of it or a button in the car to STOP this damn noise? I know the agent EA can remove it permanently.

↡ Advertisement

Helpppppppppppppp.....found the 159 seat belt reminder buzz very very irritating....especially when the passenger remove the seat belt when driving, it will buzz until i stop the car and engage reverse gear or the passenger reinsert the seat belt.

Anyone got a way to get rid of it or a button in the car to STOP this damn noise? I know the agent EA can remove it permanently.

It will help you save your life bro..

The buzzer is there for a reason. No excuse for anyone in the car not to be belted up when the car is moving. Blame the passenger, not the car.

coz you got cum on your face? lol

Just wear seat belt la will die meh

Get a penknife or a pair of scissors. Look for wiring that's connected to your seat belt release. After you find it, use the scissors or penknife and cut it. :D

Get a penknife or a pair of scissors. Look for wiring that's connected to your seat belt release. After you find it, use the scissors or penknife and cut it. :D

quick and effective method...I did that to my ex-conti car....hahaha...

I think EA may not do it for u although they can.

cuz there isnt any button to disable it, u need to do it through an examinator.

u can try your luck at AS... [:)]

It is easy to remove.

Remove sound = remove safety.

Look below pasenger seat. there is a pressure sensor installed, remove the socket or wire terminal.

IF you car also have precash seat belt tensioner, motorised seat adjustment, etc, take care not to disturb them.

Many accessories shop sells the seat belt metal clip.

Just a flat small piece of metal that is like your seat belt, where you slot it into the hole to trigger the switch inside the slot.

Alternatively you can sacrifice and cut off your rear seat belt buckle, removing the strap, and use the buckle only to insert into the slot.

It will help you save your life bro..

abt 3months ago, my ex-colleague on his 1st assigmnt, vsting Tuas Ave 8 area.

without realising he must stop at the cross junction, he was kissed by a korean pickup fr the side, his head knockd & crackd the wind screen of his own vehicle,while rolling.

But he held the steering wheel tightly until his ride was blockd by a lampost.

the other driver said he saw my fren but could not brake in time although he still jammed the brake, only the ballon(air bags) covered infront of him at thet split of second.

he was warded for observation, & he is warning his vstors to buckle up the seat belt when drive, cos he is lucky to survive w/out putting seat belt, but hold tight to the steering wheel prevented been flunk out of his ride.

b4 that, his theory was: woudnt i be that particular unlucky guy 2b thrown out of vhicle ?

he had answered himself with that accident.

Many accessories shop sells the seat belt metal clip.

Just a flat small piece of metal that is like your seat belt, where you slot it into the hole to trigger the switch inside the slot.

Alternatively you can sacrifice and cut off your rear seat belt buckle, removing the strap, and use the buckle only to insert into the slot.

Might as well get a spare buckle from scrapyards, why need to cut from your own car? lol

abt 3months ago, my ex-colleague on his 1st assigmnt, vsting Tuas Ave 8 area.

without realising he must stop at the cross junction, he was kissed by a korean pickup fr the side, his head knockd & crackd the wind screen of his own vehicle,while rolling.

But he held the steering wheel tightly until his ride was blockd by a lampost.

the other driver said he saw my fren but could not brake in time although he still jammed the brake, only the ballon(air bags) covered infront of him at thet split of second.

he was warded for observation, & he is warning his vstors to buckle up the seat belt when drive, cos he is lucky to survive w/out putting seat belt, but hold tight to the steering wheel prevented been flunk out of his ride.

b4 that, his theory was: woudnt i be that particular unlucky guy 2b thrown out of vhicle ?

he had answered himself with that accident.

OMG... Is he alright now? Better drive safe bros..

↡ Advertisement