Where got sell or buy Rolex watches ?

Ingenius

Turbocharged

So little huh, 2nd hand shops selling it at 6K+

there u have the answer yourself, 2nd hand shop need margin to survive right? [rolleyes]

I think for watches, unless it's a rare one with some unique features, generally they will depreciate if you buy new and keeps its value if you buy 2nd hand, however in an economic collapse like in iceland, rolex watches worth more than their currency

I saw a few 10 yrs+ Daytona that I really like, price seems quite reasonable, and rather close to it's equivalent if purchased brand new from authorized dealers. That's why I'm wondering about it's potential to keep value.

Would be nice to get a few nice ones as collection to pass on to my children.

there u have the answer yourself, 2nd hand shop need margin to survive right? [rolleyes]

yup, I guess so, so best is stay contented with my watch...

I saw a few 10 yrs+ Daytona that I really like, price seems quite reasonable, and rather close to it's equivalent if purchased brand new from authorized dealers. That's why I'm wondering about it's potential to keep value.

Would be nice to get a few nice ones as collection to pass on to my children.

Yup, if you had bought a daytona in the early days, you would have made money, it is one model that really appreciates in value

Turbocharged

Yup, if you had bought a daytona in the early days, you would have made money, it is one model that really appreciates in value

not just tat, every rolex watch if u bought 20yrs ago would make u $$$.

my fren got his GMT 1675 for 2k in 1996, now can sell for 5-6k

thanks. didnt know there is a rolex forum as i am not into it. just happen to own one and havent wear for long, so thought of selling and buying a new one. i will check out the forum. off hand do you know whats the url btw ?

Sg-roc is a good place to buy and sell if you have some time to source. Bought and sold my rollies there.

not just tat, every rolex watch if u bought 20yrs ago would make u $$$.

my fren got his GMT 1675 for 2k in 1996, now can sell for 5-6k

hmm...i bought my gmt II in about 2001, six k, now also six k ley, have to wait another 10 years? 12K?

Yup, I was a noob and kena chop by peng kwee last time, bought a explorer 2 from them at a ridiculous price....now smarter leow....

Tat shop can see only. Ask for the price u will know why.

hmm...i bought my gmt II in about 2001, six k, now also six k ley, have to wait another 10 years? 12K?

Your 10 years old gmt2 still can fetch 6k? Can sell and top up 2k to get 2nd hand gmt2c.

Neutral Newbie

A friend has given me a Rolex Submariner 14060M as a present which he just bought yesterday (08/06/2012). Its brand new and there is receipt to prove date of purchase. As of yesterday (08/06/2012) the prices for all rolex watches across the board have appreciated.

Current Retail Price = $9000.00

Selling at $7600.00

post-112343-1339249196_thumb.jpg

Interested buyer, please contact me, Alan at (+65)91998245

Thanks

Rdgs

Alan

Neutral Newbie

yes, its M series.

Below there is a receipt proving it is bought yesterday from vivocity sincere watch shop. On the warranty/license, there is a company stamp stating that it has been bought yesterday on 08/06/2012.

If interested, please let me know, or contact me. Alan at 91998245. Price: S$7560.00 (negotiable)

Thanks

Rdgs

ALAN

Anyone knows which shop buys\take in ROlex watches for a decent\reasonable price ? Thanks, and dont suggest pawn shop cos want to sell only.

Side Line abit, what is the price for a baseline Rolex? Had been thinking of owning one :wub:

Side Line abit, what is the price for a baseline Rolex? Had been thinking of owning one :wub:

Alan's watch is about the baseline price for a Rolex. Give and take couple of hundred dollars

Neutral Newbie

For interested parties on my watch,

I am willing to reduce the selling price further, so if i-love-cars or anybody else are interested, please contact me at 91998245, i can offer you an even lower price. Tks

Rdgs

Alan