Jaguar X-Type vs Saab 9-5 vs Saab 9-3

Sabbie

thought u want to buy that? last time u told me de

I don't think I ever said that to you before, you must have remembered wrongly with too much cash flushed down your brain

i know where you are coming from...

but for cars having good resale value, it usually means the buyer also buy it with a higher price.. buy high, sell high...

not necessary so, w/o resale value and yet topping up is another burden to your pocket, that's why we see lot of those huys buying car w/o looking, they see from exterior, I see from interior aspects, how long am i cruising on this junks, de-apreciation cost, maintenance, insurance and is part/stockist easily available?

It's unlike property, sell high buy high, cars are a vehicle from pt. A to B. Property bought at entry level and achieved higher yields 3 months down the road at higher appreciation.

Hi Guys, as some of you guys know I drive a VW Touran and finger itchy, would like to stick to conti makes and at the same time not blow too much money....the choices above seems reasonable good value for money on the 2nd hand market....which will you choose? Thanks.

Take a Saab 9-5. Even the high mileage ones are ok. Even from a 2nd owner.

The funny thing is these people were scared off from the car because it needs so many parts replacement.

But once the replacement is done, it is good for a few more years ! [laugh]

lol change target again? Hahas

Young man, I think you drive your A8 until delusional leow, people like me have to work for my money so have to get the most out of my money

Take a Saab 9-5. Even the high mileage ones are ok. Even from a 2nd owner.

The funny thing is these people were scared off from the car because it needs so many parts replacement.

But once the replacement is done, it is good for a few more years ! [laugh]

ok, waiting for my money to come in sept, hope I can share my bundle of joy after that!

Turbocharged

in actual fact, i always buy higher quality but low resale value car in the second hand market.

works very well for me so far, easy on the pocket, resell it also limited $ damage but enjoying the quality ride.

and one of them has to be ford? [rolleyes]

Young man, I think you drive your A8 until delusional leow, people like me have to work for my money so have to get the most out of my money

aiyah just play stock, play CFD, earn more, play short since market quite bearish! Time to make money, stop chatting in mcf lol

aiyah just play stock, play CFD, earn more, play short since market quite bearish! Time to make money, stop chatting in mcf lol

This market very hard to trade, even george soros telling his guys to stop for a while, basically i have sold off almost all my investments and keeping a few hundred k in cash so no lobang for some extra money, sigh

This market very hard to trade, even george soros telling his guys to stop for a while, basically i have sold off almost all my investments and keeping a few hundred k in cash so no lobang for some extra money, sigh

how come u same with that guy??? [:p]

ok, waiting for my money to come in sept, hope I can share my bundle of joy after that!

The new Saab 9-5 is one hell of a nice car... :wub:

The new Saab 9-5 is one hell of a nice car... :wub:

Yes, but I find the rear looks abit weird though....