Jaguar X-Type vs Saab 9-5 vs Saab 9-3

Sabbie

I was looking at some skoda superbs, didn't seem like value for money....

i thought they are quite good value?... what disappointed you? (i know they dont look great..)

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

i thought they are quite good value?... what disappointed you? (i know they dont look great..)

the skodas are good no doubt, but their pricing sucks imo. might as well get a VW

while you lun, can also check out 'older' beemers with similar installments... a beemer is a beemer, regardless of age.. unless you are 'sick' of them or find them too common :D

i always wanted to own a Saab since 20yrs ago, but what i have now somewhat 'kills' the urge... [:(]

A chipped up saab can do 280bhp, how it performs on the track is another story though I suppose....

I find the shape of the superb not bad but the pricing not as value for money as I tot it would be

A chipped up saab can do 280bhp, how it performs on the track is another story though I suppose....

its just my addiction.... current ride stock already close to 300 (under-declared by manufacturer), 'bullet-proof' on or off track.... if i have spare moola, my dream of a Saab may still come true though [:)]

I find the shape of the superb not bad but the pricing not as value for money as I tot it would be

oic.... local agent screws it up [:(]

oic.... local agent screws it up [:(]

he appeared on the cna show and admitted that he himself does not believe that skoda is a good brand, if you don't believe in your own brand what do you expect, give it to me and I am sure I can turn it around

its just my addiction.... current ride stock already close to 300 (under-declared by manufacturer), 'bullet-proof' on or off track.... if i have spare moola, my dream of a Saab may still come true though [:)]

sell your ebo and get a saab 9-3 aero la...got one selling on sgcarmart

all rightz, another 9-3, if i can't find the troll, how's the normal lpt?

past few days too bz n missed ur reply [blush]

u looking at current or previous? cos troll only on previous.

act the normal lpt is also chippable. same chassis, same engine so its not a die die for troll.

past few days too bz n missed ur reply [blush]

u looking at current or previous? cos troll only on previous.

act the normal lpt is also chippable. same chassis, same engine so its not a die die for troll.

wow got one trade assist 9-3 aero on sgcarmart, within my budget but i want to trade in my car, mafan ley

As a car manufacturer, is Saab future certain? actually, who owns Saab now? [confused]

I don't think Saab will wind down if you referring to the continued fears of its ownership issues. It is now owned by Spyker but Spkyer sold part of its ownership to a chinese company I think.

You mean similar nick as mine ? All i know is my nick is unique and are you referring to me

he is correct. you did own the Opel Corsa before... [laugh]

wow, nice 9-3 in your avatar, 2 brands I have a yearning for but never got to buy before is saab and alfa....drove nissan, mitsubishi, ford, mazda, opel, renault, merc, audi, volks before....why I never strike toto last night!

hehe...just bought one week ago...

I too was yearning for the Alfa...I almost wanted to set my mind on an alfa 159 earlier on but didn't as I find that I didn't like the selespeed gearbox...

hehe...just bought one week ago...

I too was yearning for the Alfa...I almost wanted to set my mind on an alfa 159 earlier on but didn't as I find that I didn't like the selespeed gearbox...

Cheers! Very nice car in my opinion, reflective of the owner too, intellectual, suave, unique with loads of character

sell your ebo and get a saab 9-3 aero la...got one selling on sgcarmart

different categories of power.... i still like non-sophiscated (other stuff) but raw power... [laugh]

You mean similar nick as mine ? All i know is my nick is unique and are you referring to me

i think exactly the same, but since its few years ago, not sure someone else was using it before you :o

I don't think Saab will wind down if you referring to the continued fears of its ownership issues. It is now owned by Spyker but Spkyer sold part of its ownership to a chinese company I think.

this is comforting..... thanks

↡ Advertisement