Jaguar X-Type vs Saab 9-5 vs Saab 9-3

Sabbie

different categories of power.... i still like non-sophiscated (other stuff) but raw power... [laugh]

Well then the evo definitely suit your requirements, but at my age sad to say evo dun suit my image haha btw today I saw this grandfather driving a Rex how cool us that

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

i think exactly the same, but since its few years ago, not sure someone else was using it before you :o

yep, i am one of the earliest batch of members still surfing this forum. most of them that joined during my time are no longer surfing this forum.

yep, i am one of the earliest batch of members still surfing this forum. most of them that joined during my time are no longer surfing this forum.

I was also in opel club before ley....do you remember that wedding convey with the astra cabrio?

Supercharged

I was also in opel club before ley....do you remember that wedding convey with the astra cabrio?

haha i think i saw it over internet, but was not really active member.

you mean u owned opel previously?

If you just want to look at the brand then you won't need to look at the under lying quality

of the car.

The X type is based on Mondeo floorboard.

The old 95 is based on Type 4 floorboard.

The 93 is based on Opel / Vauxhall Vectra floorboard.

So you are really buying a badge. :D

haha i think i saw it over internet, but was not really active member.

you mean u owned opel previously?

Yes, so I am not that chemmie s--t guy....I also not active member la, that time I was driving a astra 1.4 manuel and just join for fun lor..many astras and vectras at that time, also a few omegas....the handling of the astra was great!

If you just want to look at the brand then you won't need to look at the under lying quality

of the car.

The X type is based on Mondeo floorboard.

The old 95 is based on Type 4 floorboard.

The 93 is based on Opel / Vauxhall Vectra floorboard.

So you are really buying a badge. :D

Thanks for the info, hmm...so better off buying a mondeo and a opel? hehe....the new mondeo ecoboost does look inviting but i dun wan to buy brand new

I guess at some point the early MCFers found the forum 'run out of' fresh topics as there's only so much we can talk about cars n other things.

In the early years, weekly meetup at Bishan golf range kopitiam was quite common. You might have attended the MU. [:)] ......... i heard the guys even put up a MCF banner 'permanently' there :D

Thanks for the info, hmm...so better off buying a mondeo and a opel? hehe....the new mondeo ecoboost does look inviting but i dun wan to buy brand new

Based on platform only, but a car is more than that..

Yes, so I am not that chemmie s--t guy....I also not active member la, that time I was driving a astra 1.4 manuel and just join for fun lor..many astras and vectras at that time, also a few omegas....the handling of the astra was great!

there was a astra GTi or some similar name.... quite fast but pricey [:)]

there was a astra GTi or some similar name.... quite fast but pricey [:)]

Astra GSI dude! and there was this guy called gsidude in the forum too! lol

Well then the evo definitely suit your requirements, but at my age sad to say evo dun suit my image haha btw today I saw this grandfather driving a Rex how cool us that

in sgp evo/rex are usually driven by the younger group..... although i know mid age heart surgeon etc drive them but these are exception rather than the norm.

overseas markets see a different situation: these cars are seen driven by 'matured' drivers who appreciate the technical aspects of the cars.

Based on platform only, but a car is more than that..

yeah, when the time cums, I will try to think with my heart and my heads.... [laugh]

Astra GSI dude! and there was this guy called gsidude in the forum too! lol

i remember a MCFer in the early day who drove a omega (or its predecessor) and ran marathons.... :D

btw, just saw a Tigar (opel cabrio) on CTE this afternoon..... :D

in sgp evo/rex are usually driven by the younger group..... although i know mid age heart surgeon etc drive them but these are exception rather than the norm.

overseas markets see a different situation: these cars are seen driven by 'matured' drivers who appreciate the technical aspects of the cars.

Yeah, for example in the uk, wrx is quite respected as a decent practical sports car....dunno why in sg it has a beng image...I think it is the best bang for buck car in terms of power

he is correct. you did own the Opel Corsa before... [laugh]

that's it..... Corsa.. this confirms he and I have met before as MCFers..... btw, were you in MCF when he was driving the Corsa?? :D

that's it..... Corsa.. this confirms he and I have met before as MCFers..... btw, were you in MCF when he was driving the Corsa?? :D

long lost brudders.....

i remember a MCFer in the early day who drove a omega (or its predecessor) and ran marathons.... :D

btw, just saw a Tigar (opel cabrio) on CTE this afternoon..... :D

Tigra bro! abit small....damn seems like I still quite into opel....maybe i shld get a turboed astra

↡ Advertisement