Lesser friends as you get older

Thargor

Till one day, you feel like having someone to talk about the old times...and you realise, there's no one you can call.

↡ Advertisement

Till one day, you feel like having someone to talk about the old times...and you realise, there's no one you can call.

MO leah. [:(]

Very true. The friends around us are all busy with their own family committments and work etc. Hardly have time to network with each other, only manage to exchange comments thru facebook.

Turbocharged

fine with me. Actually I prefer to have as little frens as possible...and keep it to only a few close ones and love ones....

This is why I don't use facebook....

Too many frens and they will distract you. And often, they bring more trouble than help.

Most of my frends are buried and gone...some accident, cancer, murder, gang clash...

(edited)

that's fact of life

everyone got drifted by own reasons and goals in life

moreover, the older you are ... you don't open up for sharing as you were younger ... talk c--k sing song over a few bottles of beer [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know

you are young, dun sound so old and emo lah [laugh]

朋友不必多, 能交心就好 :D

er..dun forget, in 2003, i also almost became your ex-friend [laugh][laugh][laugh]

fine with me. Actually I prefer to have as little frens as possible...and keep it to only a few close ones and love ones....

This is why I don't use facebook....

Too many frens and they will distract you. And often, they bring more trouble than help.

if it's thru 'fate' pple become frens, so be it....if it's fate that end up many / few frens, just enjoy the friendship either with many or just a few. Quality and quantity are different things, if can only choose one, should be choosing the first one: quality

this is assuming i have a choice, and others also choose me, its two-way :wacko:

er..dun forget, in 2003, i also almost became your ex-friend [laugh][laugh][laugh]

hmm.... i was about to delete the name from the contact list <_<

i hope your return for unfinished business got nothing to do with me [laugh] [laugh]

hmm.... i was about to delete the name from the contact list <_<

i hope your return for unfinished business got nothing to do with me [laugh][laugh]

hahahah...u wish........ :angry:

Turbocharged

becos when young, spend most of the time with friends chong-ing.

when all started to have family and kids, all these nonsense either stop or cut down and lesser time for each other.

esp those who have kids. once the kids start crying.....oh, have to go home liao. :D

hehe i am not exactly young lah...almost 40 soon leh...not emo lah...I have my daughter and thats all i need.

↡ Advertisement