STOMP: Guy Curses Mum For Mixing Up Pants After Ironing

Vulcann

From STOMP:

Another spoilt S'porean brat: Guy curses mum for mixing up pants after ironing

another_spoilt_sporean_brat_guy_curses_mum_for_mixing_up_pants-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer StompSG2011 was irked when he came across an online posting by a guy who cursed his mother for mixing up his pants after ironing them.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was going through Facebook and I saw this kid cursing his mother for putting his clothes in the wrong place, causing him not being able to get to work."

"There are too many spoilt Singaporean kids nowadays."

↡ Advertisement

If my boy grow up to be like that, both of us would have failed as parents and deserve to be shot...

Kids....

Supercharged

From STOMP:

Another spoilt S'porean brat: Guy curses mum for mixing up pants after ironing

STOMPer StompSG2011 was irked when he came across an online posting by a guy who cursed his mother for mixing up his pants after ironing them.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was going through Facebook and I saw this kid cursing his mother for putting his clothes in the wrong place, causing him not being able to get to work."

"There are too many spoilt Singaporean kids nowadays."

if it is my kid, will earn 2 tight slaps from me

if it is my kid, will earn 2 tight slaps from me

Was at Toa Payoh central near to Courts when I saw a school boy scolding presumably his mum behind him and who was hauling his school bag.

"猪头!你可以快点吗!"

"Can you pick up the pace, pig head!"

[jawdrop]

Supersonic

If my boy grow up to be like that, both of us would have failed as parents and deserve to be shot...

Kids....

If the boy grow up like that and treat their parents like that, if the boy ever get married and have kids, their kids double confirmed will treat him the same! [rolleyes]

Supercharged
(edited)

Was at Toa Payoh central near to Courts when I saw a school boy scolding presumably his mum behind him and who was hauling his school bag.

"猪头!你可以快点吗!"

"Can you pick up the pace, pig head!"

[jawdrop]

yeah with low fertility rate, children becomes a premium and parents subconsciously treat their children like prince or king. i have also witnessed something of the same effect as well before.

Edited by Acemundo

(edited)

Very pathetic leh. Only got 1 pair of work pants. :D

I wonder what he work as.

Come to think of it his father also 1 pair of work pants?.... :blink:

What can I say? Like father like son. :D

Edited by Watwheels

yeah. If he were pampered and rich he wont even notice which pants are being laundered.

Since he has only one or two for a working adult, we must shed a tear for him [bigcry]

Turbocharged
(edited)

I see only a kiam par guy in the faceboook avatar picture asking to be beaten up.. :angry:

Edited by Kyrios

Notice young kids nowadays very rude and take thing for granted, my sis still in JC, when there r classmates coming to my parent house for project work, non of them greet my parent, come no greet, go home also nv say gd bye despite saw us sitting around the house. Nvm, one time they haven't eat their dinner, i go and buy them MacDonald for 4 of them, i pass those food to them, not even a thank you from one of them. Wah very jia lat, i dunno is it their parent nv teach or their parent also like that.

Notice young kids nowadays very rude and take thing for granted, my sis still in JC, when there r classmates coming to my parent house for project work, non of them greet my parent, come no greet, go home also nv say gd bye despite saw us sitting around the house. Nvm, one time they haven't eat their dinner, i go and buy them MacDonald for 4 of them, i pass those food to them, not even a thank you from one of them. Wah very jia lat, i dunno is it their parent nv teach or their parent also like that.

wah, high alert :D

Supercharged

yep i am not surprised. i jsut hope parents realize if they do not discipline their child from young, their child will be ill-disciplined for life.

wah lau so rude! lift their skirt up and spank!

this news quite old liao leh.......

any way, this is very the common....... ALL depends of how the family teaches the child.......

↡ Advertisement