Afraid of dying alone

Donut

Supercharged

One night, i couldn't sleep because i got this sudden fear inside me. I suddenly think of dying alone, with no one next to me..... i really pity those old folks who die without any family member next to them. I don't want to be like one of them.

I'm married, but no kids yet. And I fear that my partner will leave before i do, and left me alone. I don't want to die alone.

Anyone got this fear before.

↡ Advertisement

One night, i couldn't sleep because i got this sudden fear inside me. I suddenly think of dying alone, with no one next to me..... i really pity those old folks who die without any family member next to them. I don't want to be like one of them.

I'm married, but no kids yet. And I fear that my partner will leave before i do, and left me alone. I don't want to die alone.

You think too much.

Supersonic

Whether you are married, single or married with kids. Doesnt mean you will die alone or not alone. [rolleyes] Some have many kids but when your time come, you might still die alone maybe in the hospital.

Make no mistake about it we all die alone. Whether it be at an old age home or at home. Why worry about that enjoy today

Turbocharged

I tot about this before...

If your partner go first, then sign yourself into a old folks home. At least you will have some friends there.

And when you go, at least people will know.

Worst is you die alone in your house and nobody knows.

Erm....between 1~5 how would you rate your fear? 1 being not intense, 5 very intense?

Turbocharged

i'm not afraid of dying alone but i'm afraid of being tortured by illness for years before death

Yeah...best is to tell wife and kids and relatives...all will have a share in your million $$$ property.

Then you will not likely to die alone....many will be by your death bed thanking you for the inheritance.

Of course if alone driving or somewhere and die suddenly...that's really die alone!

Neutral Newbie

I read from somewhere it says that one is never alone. One is always with one's soul.

Embrace 'detachment'... from one's life partner & children. Be prepare to accept the eventuality of them leaving us.

Go with the flow in life.

Supercharged

i dun know man, why i suddenly have this fear when i was about to sleep..... this freaky fear prevent me from sleeping all night.

maybe i'm getting old or something.

but its true to a large extent. Alot of ppl are dying alone. They got no one to say their last words or wishes.....

i am worried that i will leave before my partner... and leave her alone...

↡ Advertisement