Buffet Lunch or High Tea Restaurant

Ccjna

Thinking of celebrating my mum's birthday next week but has no idea where to go to. I would prefer to hv buffet lunch or either high tea restaurant. Where are the nice places to go to? Pls HELP!!! Thks. [:)]^_^

↡ Advertisement

Thinking of celebrating my mum's birthday next week but has no idea where to go to. I would prefer to hv buffet lunch or either high tea restaurant. Where are the nice places to go to? Pls HELP!!! Thks. [:)]^_^

MBS Rise cafe.

you never say what you want to eat or the budget

you never say what you want to eat or the budget

Depends on the location & dun really hv much budget as we will share the bill with my siblings. [laugh] At least the price muz be reasonable & food is good lah! ^_^

Depends on the location & dun really hv much budget as we will share the bill with my siblings. [laugh] At least the price muz be reasonable & food is good lah! ^_^

so vague.. try fullerton jade dim sum but reservation not easy..you can call them to confirm the price. think it's 28+++.

Triple 3 at mandarin is quite good as well. it's ard 60+ but for weekend, px could be much more, depends on the theme they have

so vague.. try fullerton jade dim sum but reservation not easy..you can call them to confirm the price. think it's 28+++.

Triple 3 at mandarin is quite good as well. it's ard 60+ but for weekend, px could be much more, depends on the theme they have

What type of food did they serve? Is it nice?

Just tried to call up Fullerton Jade & they tot me that it is still available for the 1st sitting. :D The price is at $40 nett per pax. Dunno the food is nice or nt leh...We dun mind to pay for this price but the food muz be good!

Must narrow down cuisine.

Basilico. Cheap and good if you're into Italian.

No Italian & Korean food cos my mum dunno how to eat. Old ppl mah. [:p]

Hmm...How is the food there? What type of food did they serve?

Lunch is $40++.

They serve International Food.

Japanese, especially the Sashimi, Fantastic.

Western. Local. And the Pastries, Wide choice of selection.

Make a booking first.

Lunch is $40++.

They serve International Food.

Japanese, especially the Sashimi, Fantastic.

Western. Local. And the Pastries, Wide choice of selection.

Make a booking first.

Thks for ur recommendations! [:)]