Reckless driver making illegal turns around bedok area

Mazda2gal

Hi all, need your opinion on this. Should I report this to the authority? Who should I report it to?

I

↡ Advertisement

Problem is I don't have a video cam mounted in the car, and I'm driving alone. Car plate number and description of acts not sufficient? Then I need to think of something.

(edited)

Hate this type of driver, at least urs is one driver doing this... easy to catch him. Wanna share my case, Choa chu kang way road turn right lane after esso station is another hot spot, always have these type of drivers making illegal turn as the next u turn is at a distance away, whenever wanna turn out into this road must be careful, i kena near miss two time, i see incoming traffic clear, i turn out from the zebra crossing, den this car also same timing u turn illegally den suddenly beside me got a car appear out of nowhere very close to my car... Eventually i always need to give way to these drivers to complete their turn den i can turn out of the zebra crossing safely.

Edited by Curahee

Can you give more details? The car model, colour or a partial number plate? I will keep a lookout and if I spot this car, I will file a TP report. If many drivers complain about the same car, TP will take action... I hope.

Problem is I don't have a video cam mounted in the car, and I'm driving alone. Car plate number and description of acts not sufficient? Then I need to think of something.

can email the TP and hear their reply

Neutral Newbie

no need video cam...camera nowadays can take video also mah...jus make sue u have a big memory card so that u can video it longer...if u have the time and u know where he will usually appear, then just wait for him there to video him can liao....hehe... ^_^

Neutral Newbie

True that.. Just live with it.. You care so much for what.. If it really gets you irritated by his or her act, then grab a stone and throw at the idiot's car.. Other than that get on with life coz there are bound to have such jerks in any society those inconsiderate ones..

Getting camera taking photos or videos and handing over to traffic police gets you what in return.. Best courtesy driver award is it..?

sooner or later he'll get into an accident

you care so much for what?

if this is indeed a daily event, we shud not sit back n do nothing, all d more we shud report...we dun ppl like this to cause unnecessary accident or harm to others...i did d same to one off-peak car offender many yrs ago too...driving on public rd...not minor as in shifting car only.

(edited)

You just started driving on the road ah!

This kind of things always happen on our road you know?

How many can you catch? Sooner or later, you might even be one to chut this kind of stunt on our road.

Live and let live... -_-

Edited by Maz0608

True that.. Just live with it.. You care so much for what..

its a matter of civic mindedness..we dun care cos we are not carebears

if got proof juz send in... tis type of errant drivers cant be scotfree one...

for those bros who replied "live and let live" and etc, pls tink for urself and ur family members too....

if one day juz so happen ur family members were to cross the road or driving and met tis idiot and got into some incident, will u regret wat u hav juz said here to "live and let live"???

↡ Advertisement