Led strips and lightings

Kzy

Neutral Newbie

hi, i am selling this led strips for ur car or home decorations. the strips come in 5m a roll. this is 1 of the brightest LED strip in the market now, the 5050 SMD. i have other kind of led like 3528 smd too... msg me for detail.

Price of each roll of 5m 5050smd :

non-waterproof (recommanded for home use) : $80

waterproof : $90

Colour availible: Warm white, pure white, cold white, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow

RGB with an additional charge of $8

I also have some cars lighting products light HID kits, LED bulbs, LED dome lights etc etc

Do pm me or sms me at 91172115 or email me at [email protected] for more detail.

Thanks and looking forward to all ur reply!

**Note all product come with 6month warrenty

↡ Advertisement

bro, do u helep install led light in car? coz swift back seats no lights.. thinking of installing led lights... how much would it cost? thanx!

Bros...a friend of mine from another forum shared with me this Tron-like tyre lights. http://www.girlgoneshopping.com/product.php?id_product=41

Damn cool like the movie Tron man. Am thinking of getting the blue or red ones for fun. Any of you tried before? Let me know ok. Thanks!

It says u cannot use on yr car tires in SG cos its NOT LTA friendly. [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

lol...ya lo....all also cannot....undercarriage light also cannot but still...hahaha....I guess at most later hum ji then i use on my bicycle lo..good for night cycling...lol

lol...ya lo....all also cannot....undercarriage light also cannot but still...hahaha....I guess at most later hum ji then i use on my bicycle lo..good for night cycling...lol

Bicycle sud n better cos others can see u better. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Yea...totally...steady lah, you should get one too...with these, can retire the blinkers already...haha...will still probs try on the car tho..for fun just to see how it looks ;p

Neutral Newbie

hehe...my tyre lights came yesterday...tried in the carpark...damn bright la. I admit, I dont dare to use on the car, TP magnet man. But it looks damn cool for night cycling. Bought a pair in blue and red for the gf and myself. Gonna go night cycling with it. lol..

The gf bought a necklace and I also bought this one other item, the rock it. I've seen this product before, cept that it was like over 70+ in the shop. Fun to put on the car hood..lol. Go see the embedded Youtube video in the site man, damn cool. --> http://www.girlgoneshopping.com/product.php?id_product=23

They need more stuff in the shop, but at least got some cool items and the quality i'll say is good, wrap macham until like present...lol.. at least it seems they got some QC effort.

Principle of reciprocity; good things must share lo...lol. Anyway, i'm looking to install another light on the roof of the car (inside), for the back. Anyone got good workshop to reccommend? And roughly how much? [wave]

hehe...my tyre lights came yesterday...tried in the carpark...damn bright la. I admit, I dont dare to use on the car, TP magnet man. But it looks damn cool for night cycling. Bought a pair in blue and red for the gf and myself. Gonna go night cycling with it. lol..

The gf bought a necklace and I also bought this one other item, the rock it. I've seen this product before, cept that it was like over 70+ in the shop. Fun to put on the car hood..lol. Go see the embedded Youtube video in the site man, damn cool. --> http://www.girlgoneshopping.com/product.php?id_product=23

They need more stuff in the shop, but at least got some cool items and the quality i'll say is good, wrap macham until like present...lol.. at least it seems they got some QC effort.

Principle of reciprocity; good things must share lo...lol. Anyway, i'm looking to install another light on the roof of the car (inside), for the back. Anyone got good workshop to reccommend? And roughly how much? [wave]

You can buy from focal price ya? USD 1.39 only.

http://www.focalprice.com/ERO98G/Green_LED...ight_Green.html

Neutral Newbie

lol...This one sell 1 piece. Buy 2 almost 4 sgd. Then still must buy batteries. I've never bought from this website. From china...lol..dunno safe anot..lol..later come in 3 pieces how and I think their free shipping sure take damn long to reach lo.

Anyway, I bought this from that girlgoneshopping site in the earlier posts. Batteries included, shipping foc and quite fast coz the co based in sg..and if it had come broken, at least I would have known where to find them..lol. but thanks for sharing bro

The light I'm asking about is for the car inside. I want to install a second reading light for the back. Need recommendation on a good workshop to install it, and price.

Edited by Boohoo

lol...This one sell 1 piece. Buy 2 almost 4 sgd. Then still must buy batteries. I've never bought from this website. From china...lol..dunno safe anot..lol..later come in 3 pieces how and I think their free shipping sure take damn long to reach lo.

Anyway, I bought this from that girlgoneshopping site in the earlier posts. Batteries included, shipping foc and quite fast coz the co based in sg..and if it had come broken, at least I would have known where to find them..lol. but thanks for sharing bro

The light I'm asking about is for the car inside. I want to install a second reading light for the back. Need recommendation on a good workshop to install it, and price.

Don't worry, that website is safe. It's quite a popular website alot of forumers should know. Bulk purchase of the light more than 10 only cost 0.74 each, and the ag10 battery 100 for $5.91. you can buy 10 of those lights w 100 batteries for less than $20 if you can wait. Lol. and u have enough batteries to last for very long.

Anyway ur reading light shouldn't be ex if it's just led. Maybe $30 to $40 depending on how long u want e led to be.

Neutral Newbie

Cool, coz i'm abit skeptical about sites like that, not very familiar also. But might give it a shot. Any idea how long shipping is? Coz a friend of mine bought something from a chinese site, quality so so, but very cheap. Only thing is the shipping super long, his item came like almost a month.