Pioneer Single DIN (Export Set)

Intel

Guys anyone using Pioneer single din head unit? I found these price at mustafa, seems attractive but I don really know the actual price for local set. So donno how much cheaper issit. Any feedback on these?

DEH-9350SD $209
DEH-8350SD $183
DEH-6350SD $150
DEH-5350UB $135
DEH-2350UB $108

↡ Advertisement

Guys anyone using Pioneer single din head unit? I found these price at mustafa, seems attractive but I don really know the actual price for local set. So donno how much cheaper issit. Any feedback on these?

DEH-9350SD $209

DEH-8350SD $183

DEH-6350SD $150

DEH-5350UB $135

DEH-2350UB $108

Bro, wat`s ur ideal price to buy a HU ? And how high end u wanna play ? Cos from this few HU, i think r for normal use.

Mustafa dun install and i think no warranty cos it`s export set.

its really not worth buying from there as there is no testing before buying

Neutral Newbie

DEH-9350SD $209

DEH-8350SD $183

DEH-6350SD $150

DEH-5350UB $135

DEH-2350UB $108

I have changed my HU from an old clarion single din (not sure which model) to the DEH-2350UB. I would say that the USB/iPod connectivity feature produces better sound quality because the clarion HU did not have this function so previously I had to rely on an FM transmitter to play songs from my iPhone. Installation for the HU alone is pretty cheap if no additional wires are to be replaced, and since it's overall cheaper than those sold with warranty outside, there is no fear of changing when problems arise. I would say these HUs mentioned are not too bad for daily entry level usage, but nothing compared to the high end ones though. Just my 2 cents bro, cheers!

Neutral Newbie

I got a friend who seeing this post go and buy at Mustafa. It turn our to have some problem. Very unlucky as Mustafa do not allow testing or exchange. I myself just bought a deh-5450sd at New Century also export set but allow testing. Cost $11 more only as compare to Mustafa. So still better to buy at New Century.

Neutral Newbie

I see, I am sorry for hearing that bro..I only thought of sharing my thoughts and experiences, never expected such a thing to happen to your friend. Hope he managed to rectify his problem.

Turbocharged

I got a friend who seeing this post go and buy at Mustafa. It turn our to have some problem. Very unlucky as Mustafa do not allow testing or exchange. I myself just bought a deh-5450sd at New Century also export set but allow testing. Cost $11 more only as compare to Mustafa. So still better to buy at New Century.

what's the difference between 5350 and 5450. new model?

I used to get my export set HU from Sim Lim Tower....quite reasonable price....no issue also.

What Mustafa is offering seems good but I also worry that ended up got issue then jialat.

Neutral Newbie

the difference between 5350 & 5450 is 5450 is 2012 model. not sure the features of 5350. but 5450 had mixtrax (make songs continue like dj mix and the screen display colour dance together w music. colour also keep changing. very cool looking at night.

can bring 12v batt to Mustafa there to test but must know how to connect yourself. they will not do anything for you. i ask them before.

Neutral Newbie

Installing the 5450 at my regular workshop at bukit batok is only $20. They include the setup and sound tuning.

I had previously double check the price of 2350 at autobac. about $300+ include install and warranty if I remember correctly as compare to New Century (2nd floor Sim Lim Tower) $100+. So can see the huge difference!

Note when I got the 5450 at New Century (NC), I discover a slight scratch (not very visible) at the screen edge and ask to get another. It turn out the other set also had the same place scratch. the NC boss jokingly said is their birthmark. My own conclusion is the distributor do not want to get complaint from other workshops that sell warranty set so they purposely scratch it and can claim is defective set in case anyone complaint. Over heard the NC boss said their biggest customers are foreigner who buy in bulk and sell at their home country. So I guess the distributor cannot ignore this market as I believe they had target to meet also.

I got my Soundstream mono block (about $200), 12" woofer (about $200 include box) & 4 fara capacitor ($100+) from NC a few months back. All of them I believe are from China. Sound good enough for me.

Neutral Newbie

Installing the 5450 at my regular workshop at bukit batok is only $20. They include the setup and sound tuning.

I had previously double check the price of 2350 at autobac. about $300+ include install and warranty if I remember correctly as compare to New Century (2nd floor Sim Lim Tower) $100+. So can see the huge difference!

Note when I got the 5450 at New Century (NC), I discover a slight scratch (not very visible) at the screen edge and ask to get another. It turn out the other set also had the same place scratch. the NC boss jokingly said is their birthmark. My own conclusion is the distributor do not want to get complaint from other workshops that sell warranty set so they purposely scratch it and can claim is defective set in case anyone complaint. Over heard the NC boss said their biggest customers are foreigner who buy in bulk and sell at their home country. So I guess the distributor cannot ignore this market as I believe they had target to meet also.

I got my Soundstream mono block (about $200), 12" woofer (about $200 include box) & 4 fara capacitor ($100+) from NC a few months back. All of them I believe are from China. Sound good enough for me.

Bro dun mind sharing some info where u brought it?

Neutral Newbie

Bought them at New Century (#02-46 sim lim tower tel: 62935853). look for the boss or lady boss. honest people. they had a wide range of ice.

Neutral Newbie

Latest price.

Mustafa price (no testing, no warranty & no exchange)

deh7450sd - 189

deh9450ub - 255

deh1450ub - 89

deh2450ub - 105

deh5350ub - 115

deh5450sd - 169

avhp4450bt - 549

avhp3450dvd - 520

avh1450dvd - 365

avh2450bt - 445

I bought the deh5450sd at New Century for $180 2 wks ago. they tested the set infront of me and show me how to operate it. Sound quality is so much better than my previous sony.