2011 Hyundai Elantra

Abachee

(edited)

Cool! Thanks for the information! Perhaps later I shall walk over and see. It's a workshop or some kind of shop and garage together?

I'm thinking to Change the roof colour to black or paste cf sheet on top. Lol

Change colour or paste a carbon fiber sheet for what? Waste $$, let me suggest to you the mod you can do to the roof. Saw off the entire roof and make your Elantra saloon to Elantra Convertible better lar. With the sleek curve and coupe kind of design the car carry with it, it would definately look more Chio and you enjoy lower fuel consumption as you dun need to On the air conditioner at all. Haha... But do remember to keep a big umbrella inside the car incase the weather than foul and rain. LOL....

Edited by Abachee
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Haha, good idea to go over to Tong Lee Wee to look see look see. But careful not to get poison by Nancy. :D

Neutral Newbie

Change colour or paste a carbon fiber sheet for what? Waste $$, let me suggest to you the mod you can do to the roof. Saw off the entire roof and make your Elantra saloon to Elantra Convertible better lar. With the sleek curve and coupe kind of design the car carry with it, it would definately look more Chio and you enjoy lower fuel consumption as you dun need to On the air conditioner at all. Haha... But do remember to keep a big umbrella inside the car incase the weather than foul and rain. LOL....

When it rains. Use the food plastic wrap to cover huh? Haha

Supersonic

That's why suggested to keep a big umbrella inside car lo. :D

Dun use the food plastic wrap lar. So cheapo lidat. Your Ride deserved some respect ok!! Haha...

Should use Army ground sheet for your newly mod Elantra Convertible as the roof cover lar. It's thick & reliable & at the same time can use it as groud sheet if you go picnic with your family. Then maybe those 3 Clowns from BBC Top Gear will come & interview you. I can bet you one of them nickname the Hamster

will offer Sterling to buy your ride and showcase it in the next segment show. Haha...

Neutral Newbie

I heard that Komoco agents are giving away free Garmin GPS if you buy a car from them. Anyone got the free Garmin GPS or any other freebies?

My friend bought a Hyundai Elantra and got a free Garmin GPS, car mats and solar film. I think the Garmin GPS is the newer 1xxx series. I heard Komoco agents buy their Garmin GPS from bestbuyelec.com. I also got lobang to get $500 referral fee if your friend buys a Hyundai car from Komoco. Anyone wants it, PM me.

Neutral Newbie

Dun use the food plastic wrap lar. So cheapo lidat. Your Ride deserved some respect ok!! Haha...

Should use Army ground sheet for your newly mod Elantra Convertible as the roof cover lar. It's thick & reliable & at the same time can use it as groud sheet if you go picnic with your family. Then maybe those 3 Clowns from BBC Top Gear will come & interview you. I can bet you one of them nickname the Hamster

will offer Sterling to buy your ride and showcase it in the next segment show. Haha...

Then at least I can meet Jeremy clarkson!!

But the car really got coupe design. Rear passenger window is small. :s

Perhaps tonight going fix reverse camera after I ask Komoco will void warranty or not!

Wow now so good, they give this rim for 16 inch. [thumbsup]

Our previous stock 16 inch rims sucks. :wacko:

ya agrred. but to save money. no choice suck thumb with it ha

Neutral Newbie

If you ask Komoco, everything not done by them confirm will void warranty! [:p]

Huh. Then other who fix their reverse camera at other place have void warranty? Cos I scare their cam exp or not much of choice

Neutral Newbie

Send my car for servicing Liao. No stock for side mirror motor yet. Very sian. They claim previous stock came wrong size. So have to wait next week meanwhile I ask them abt the warranty. They told me it will void if it tap on some wiring. Not sure abt this

Supersonic

Send my car for servicing Liao. No stock for side mirror motor yet. Very sian. They claim previous stock came wrong size. So have to wait next week meanwhile I ask them abt the warranty. They told me it will void if it tap on some wiring. Not sure abt this

You see, i told you if you ask komoco they sure tell you void warranty! [:p]

i really dun understand why ppl like to put CF sheet over their car body....nice and shiny colour they dun want, might as well ask the SE to indent the car with no car paint from factory and probably can save some money

i really dun understand why ppl like to put CF sheet over their car body....nice and shiny colour they dun want, might as well ask the SE to indent the car with no car paint from factory and probably can save some money

Different pple got different perferences. Therefore is "their" car.

No comments on this area.

of course is "their" car even though legally is not theirs cos is belong to financial institutions if there are loans involved.

of course is "their" car even though legally is not theirs cos is belong to financial institutions if there are loans involved.

they are the one driving it and if they like it who are we as outsiders to judge?

Neutral Newbie

You see, i told you if you ask komoco they sure tell you void warranty! [:p]

If you ask Komoco. They will say will void. If u ask the 3rd party workshop. They will say. "aiya won't one la". Lol!!

Bro Help1, chill man. I'm just wana paste the cf on top just to make me feel more personalized for me. Lol

Nevertheless. Still appreciate the shiny look of course. :).