RC helicopter

Tom_kkh

(edited)

Hi guys,

anyone into RC heli?

Am thinking of getting one for myself, any recommendations?

budget around $500... is it too little? only interested in those battery operated ones.

Edited by Tom_kkh
↡ Advertisement

Toys R Us got sell those cheap helis for ~$50

Why not buy one to get a feel of it first?

Buanging a $500 through inexperience will really heart pain

Toys R Us got sell those cheap helis for ~$50

Why not buy one to get a feel of it first?

Buanging a $500 through inexperience will really heart pain

i tried those really small ones, bought from KL for RM80. quite like it [:p][laugh]:D

Flying those $50 one and flying those few hundred bucks one is very diff.

thats y must try ma [laugh]

Supercharged

i also bought the small one from HK. only cost me S$23. Dirt cheap, compared to buying from SG

the small one can fly in windless condition. If got wind, v difficult [laugh][laugh]

Yes, I learnt the hard way... I bought RC Heli for those seasoned players. Ended up crashing it. Lost interest and abandoned it... what a waste. I should've bought those for beginners for the same price. Can even fly it indoors since it's very very stable.

got helicopter with camera attacheD?

yar, bro Adrainli put up some in youtube, i think......

he matched those camera with his R/C heli, maybe oso speed boat.

Turbocharged

Yes, I learnt the hard way... I bought RC Heli for those seasoned players. Ended up crashing it. Lost interest and abandoned it... what a waste. I should've bought those for beginners for the same price. Can even fly it indoors since it's very very stable.

Try flying the simulator first. I can't get pass this stage.

Supercharged

Got! i saw in HK, and its not expensive. only cost S$60+.

its 3-4 times bigger size than the small ones. and i saw the demo video... its v clear leh.

i almost bought it, but i scared the thing is too big to put into luggage.

TS, maybe you can go to forums like Team Daddy Hobby and ask around there.

I got RC tanks but no RC helicopters.

I can tell you that operating a $1000+ toy is more shiok but when you langa, the feeling is really [bigcry]

There was this uncle I chatted with who flies RC planes. He told me that he has crashed almost $20k worth of RC planes. :blink:

There was this uncle I chatted with who flies RC planes. He told me that he has crashed almost $20k worth of RC planes. :blink:

:wacko::blink::ph34r:

maybe i practice on my miniture air wolf for another 2 months first...... [laugh]

:wacko::blink::ph34r:

maybe i practice on my miniture air wolf for another 2 months first...... [laugh]

If you look at things in perspective, $20k can't even buy half a COE nowadays. [:p][bigcry]

Hi,

Welcome to the world r/c helicopter. I am into only electric r/c helicopters, have eight of them from small to big.

For a start, u might want to try coaxial heli. They are very stable indoors.

For actual flying ard, u will need a six channel r/c helicopter. It can do stuff u never tot a heli can do. :D

Visit daddyhobby.com and u will find me there. But actually, u visit the fields where we fly the heli, u see already sure lau nuan one. [laugh]

Hi,

Welcome to the world r/c helicopter. I am into only electric r/c helicopters, have eight of them from small to big.

For a start, u might want to try coaxial heli. They are very stable indoors.

For actual flying ard, u will need a six channel r/c helicopter. It can do stuff u never tot a heli can do. :D

Visit daddyhobby.com and u will find me there. But actually, u visit the fields where we fly the heli, u see already sure lau nuan one. [laugh]

heheheh thx for info, i go to the website c c look look first.

Have.

But SG have strict regulations on aerial photography. SAF core value............Do anything but dont get caught. [laugh]

AIP ENR 1.1-11

SINGAPORE 27 AUG 09

6. REQUIREMENTS FOR AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY

6.1 Section 7 of the Air Navigation Act provides that no aerial photography of protected places in

Singapore may be undertaken without the written permission of the Director-General of Civil Aviation.

Applications for Aerial Photography Permits must be submitted in duplicate, one copy to the Director-

General of Civil Aviation and the other copy to the Head, Field Security Branch, MINDEF, at least ten

(10) days prior to the date of the photography flight.

CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY AIP AMDT 5/09

SINGAPORE

http://www.caas.gov.sg/caasWeb2010/export/...enr1/ENR1.1.pdf