Korean got problem pronouncing "P/F" word?

Kelpie

(edited)

Hi all,

I watched a talk show and the guests made some comments about Korean speaking English.

Scenario One

Jane asked the Hotel receptionist, "Where can I find a Copy Machine?".

The receptionist replied her, "oh you can go to the restaurant and they have the machine".

Jane thought the restaurant really have a copy machine but she was redirected back to the receptionist as there isn't a copy machine there.

later, both realized whats going on then Jane asked the receptionist how do you say "Copy" and "Coffee".

The receptionist said, "Coooo..pi" and "Cobbee".

From here, they realized that almost all Korean really have difficulty pronouncing the "P/F".

Scenario Two

A male guest was fetched by a female counterpart (Kim) to a University in US. Since the University has restricted area for parking, Ms. Kim asked the car park attendant, "Can I f.u.c.k here?". The attendant looked at Ms. Kim with amusement! Since Ms. Kim asked the same questions repeatedly, the car park attendant had no choice but to replied, "You can f.u.c.k. anywhere here you like, I can't be bothered.". That guest was so embarrassed about the whole incident.

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie
↡ Advertisement

scenario two so funny... [laugh]

Scenairo Three

Jane also recalled that she once called a korean female counterpart (Ms. Cindy) and checked where she is....

Jane talked over the phone and asked, "Where are you? I have waited for you for almost half an hour....."

Cindy replied over the phone, "'I'm f.u.c.k.ing now, I will call you back once I've f.u.ck...."

Regards,

↡ Advertisement