Jap Car vs Boxster

Sabbie

I got a fren who bought a boxster, now I think that I should envy him, but the funny thing is: everytime I jio him out, he is in the workshop! so I am thinking: what's the point of buying a sports car if half the time in the garage and not always for modifications and enhancements....might as well drive a normal jap car like camry right? btw yesterday he in the workshop due to some sensory fault

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

There is always a need to have 2 cars...one in workshop and one for driving..Btw..is this poking thread? Sound like it wor

Edited by LoverofCar

I got a fren who bought a boxster, now I think that I should envy him, but the funny thing is: everytime I jio him out, he is in the workshop! so I am thinking: what's the point of buying a sports car if half the time in the garage and not always for modifications and enhancements....might as well drive a normal jap car like camry right? btw yesterday he in the workshop due to some sensory fault

wat model?

Calling for RadX!!!!! Your porker got alot of problem boh? [laugh]

dun stir s--t la, he where got drive porker, he so rich meh?

There is always a need to have 2 cars...one in workshop and one for driving..Btw..is this poking thread? Sound like it wor

No, thi isn't poking thread, I have repented!!!!

Calling for RadX!!!!! Your porker got alot of problem boh? [laugh]

dun bother with the farking troll lah bro.....he is just a prick here.......there are many other forummers here to reply to

if your gf is a latino hot babe, but always has caughs and colds... otherwise she's the dream gf for any man.... do you still like her? or your prefer a never-take-MC, always prime & proper made-in sgp typical girl??

i guess for trouble-free, ptA-to-ptB, motoring, a Camry or most typical family saloons will do. but if the driver wants something that exites him, he has to look at other brands and be prepared to live with freq visits to mechanics... :o

Turbocharged

dun stir s--t la, he where got drive porker, he so rich meh?

you dunno nia.. he very rich now, no thanks to all the "unnatural death" happening in SG recently.. [laugh] [laugh]

if your gf is a latino hot babe, but always has caughs and colds... otherwise she's the dream gf for any man.... do you still like her? or your prefer a never-take-MC, always prime & proper made-in sgp typical girl??

i guess for trouble-free, ptA-to-ptB, motoring, a Camry or most typical family saloons will do. but if the driver wants something that exites him, he has to look at other brands and be prepared to live with freq visits to mechanics... :o

eh your camry still arnd?

Neutral Newbie

I think Porsche is a very well made and reliable car. Anyway, if the car is less than 4/5 years old, the local agent here will cover it under warranty.

Rich people buy and mod expensive cars.

Normal people buy and mod cheaper cars.

Many jap cars owners also in workshop mod, clutch, ECU tuning, polish port, BBK, etc.

It's definitely not a porsche issue.

Many people like to spend whole weekend in workshop with their cars.

You mean never-take-MC, prim and proper SGP girl but when you strip off her clothes, she got a slim and sexy bod underneath and always wet and ready for hot sex?

I always liked the librarian, teacher, office lady Jap AV type of girl....

You mean never-take-MC, prim and proper SGP girl but when you strip off her clothes, she got a slim and sexy bod underneath and always wet and ready for hot sex?

I always liked the librarian, teacher, office lady Jap AV type of girl....

SAME!

you dunno nia.. he very rich now, no thanks to all the "unnatural death" happening in SG recently.. [laugh] [laugh]

oh he now very rich, no wonder now he so laolan! hahaha